zymol vintage

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by razr007, Jun 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spyral

Spyral DB Forum Supporter

This was from the Zymol thread in the LSP section.

2. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

Now that my friend was FUNNY!!!!!

3. Solidsnake

Solidsnake Jedi Nuba

Just trying to make a deal, bro. :)

4. razr007

razr007 Banned

that was in pm's between us not what this thread was about .

as for what you posted an what i stated let me renew it for you A.S.A.P. meaning when i get a chance to send out not when you decide i should send out a 200.00 jar of wax for you for free pal. was doing you a favor.

this is not burger king have it your way it's have it my way an when i decide to send it.

you are not the only one, i was being nice to take time out of my time to send you free samples of costly wax. there is others, an tring to get it all together an packed an shipped knowing that half the people i send to will not be giving me crap back.

again this thread was who would trade something for z-vintage an since no one stepped up no one from this thread was getting any.

an now since your so smart neither are you :applause2:

5. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

play nice now children :D

6. razr007

razr007 Banned

i always place nice just stated the facts period.

people just don't appreciate stuff people do for them but always quick to run the mouth so they get ZERO.

if someone is giving you something for free you don't rush them you wait or don't get anything.

:shakehead:

7. DB Boss

DB Boss DB representative

This thread is pointless, what started as a nice gesture back fired.

Next time keep your childish cat fights off Detailing Bliss, I thought Nica (Carlos) made this clear to all of you!!!

I'll let Nica (Carlos) make the final call on this but mean wile I'm closing this thread should Nica decide to reopen it that's his call mean wile thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.