Zymol Vintage

Discussion in 'Last Steps: Waxes, Sealants, and Coatings' started by Calgarydetail, Sep 27, 2007.

1. Nica

Nica Banned

Nice :righton: can't wait for you to get it :awesome:

2. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

im really excited as well.. it has been like a 2month journey to get this so it will be nice when its in my hands.... ohh and the offer on vintage still remains.

3. Calgarydetail

i had to share with someone. it came today :righton:

so i relized it shipped to my parents house, i decided to go over and check, as im pulling up i see the ups guy getting into his truck. I book it to him and yell you have my package :rollinglaugh:

after the shock had warn off i got my wax.

Pics to come soon, im att the folks so i dont have my camera

4. Calgarydetail

well im brining back and old one... so today I sent vintage back.... I have used it all up.. needed a refill. Should be at zymol's warehouse in 6days, and back in my hands 2-3 after that... so i will feel waxless for a month...

5. Nica

Nica Banned

oooh are you starting to shake? Are you missing your Vintage? Come on be honest were here to help...mmm..maybe when I receive my Divine I'll let you come over and pet it to make you feel a little better hahahahahahaha :lol2:

Just teasing, keep me posted and keep track of the time it takes to get it back oh and most of all how much it all costs.

6. Calgarydetail

to honest im a little woried. They can only insure packages up to 1k... so im worried.... ohh well it will be alright..

and when divine comes I think I will need to see the divine... mmmmm divine...just remeber,... my tub is cooler:cold:

7. Nica

Nica Banned

I don't know about your tube being cooler, the Divine container kinda reminds me of Royale :whistle: :whistle:

8. Jayplay

Jayplay DB Pro Supporter

[​IMG]

at least with Divine you can haul just a pot about instead of the whole case like you do with vintage or Royale:woot:

9. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

were can i just get the container? i want to put my souveran in there:006:

10. Woob

Woob Jedi Nuba

So Divine vs Vintage, who wins?

11. Nica

Nica Banned

Nice picture Jayplay, it looks good :druling: that glass container looks heavy, is it heavy?

Divine vs Vintage comparison hmmm...:thinking: Calgary and I will get together and put these two bad boys to the test...when I get my Divine that is, still haven't heard anything the ETA of it :acry2: but hopefully soon I'll be receiving it :paranoia: :paranoia:

12. Jayplay

Jayplay DB Pro Supporter

no not that heavy Nica. I have Vintage on the way so i will be comparing the two aswell

13. Nica

Nica Banned

Nice congrats Jayplay :applause: :applause2: look forward to hear your feed back my friend...man I can't wait for your comparison :woot: :woot:

Hey Jayplay, just curious what made jump on the Vintage wagon? Just curious that's all. I mean with the vehicle you detail it's a no brainer, you definetly have the clientell for it but like I said just curious :peace:

14. Jayplay

Jayplay DB Pro Supporter

A new client wants it put on his 3 vehicles and as i couldnt persuade him to have Divine i thought that instead of losing him as a customer I would give him what he wants and order it.

15. Nica

Nica Banned

Nice, I had a feeling it would be due to a client and a request. That's great, must be a good client...oh just something I noticed about Vintage, you know how they say 3 to 4hrs go back and give it a wipe, well try using the field glaze do give it that final wipe down. I didn't beleave this final wipe down nor the field glaze but it actually makes a difference..again just my opinion on it.

But I look forward on seeing you use Vintage and your personal opinion of course :peace:

16. Calgarydetail

wow i work for 1 day and this thread has expoloded....

Congrats on the vintage, its a great wax trust me ;)

As for which is better, as carlos said, we will be comparing them....

And jayplay, just a tip. Vintage wil not look its best when its just applied, it gets better after a few hours, then over the days it gets even better... i would say the prime vintage look is 6-7 days after it has been applied... it looks good all the time but man does this wax ever age well.. its life a fine wine...
    Im sure carlos can vouch for this, I think i rember him say at first zymol was good but not what he expected, after a few days I heard a diffrent tune.... just my2 cents ofcourse

17. Nica

Nica Banned

:nod: yup, I totaly :agree: with your statement Calgary....but you really need to try the field glaze as a final wipe down...man it makes a difference, I was impressed with it. I'm really looking forward to the comparison between the two Divine vs Vintage :thinking: :thinking: but I think the comparison is going to have to be done over a week or so...time will tell.

See wha happens when you leave the forum for a few hours, that will teach you :spank:

18. Calgarydetail

I agree, I think we will need to find a vehical, do one half in vintage the other in divine. I want to see the intial look, the wipe down look, the aged look and finnaly the durabilty... I think in comparing the higher end waxes we need to look at more then initial applicator...ohh also we will have to see how they compare with multiple coats... hmm now the hard part... finding a car..

19. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

Take the Volvo 960 :D

20. Nica

Nica Banned

Man finding a vehicle wont be hard Calgary hahahahaha

Yea I'm more then happy to put the Volvo up hahahahaha