Zymol Vintage

Discussion in 'Last Steps: Waxes, Sealants, and Coatings' started by Calgarydetail, Sep 27, 2007.

1. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

sucks when shit like that happends! Lets just hope everythings is going fast""

2. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

it sure does suck, but thats life. One way or another I will get vintasge, Its now going to be a christmas present instead of a b-day one :rolleyes:

3. Divine Detail

Divine Detail DB Pro Supporter

I'm excited to see this stuff, one way or the other it will get here! There is nothing like zymol that I have used as of yet. I'm looking forward to swissvax, hopin it will maybe be as good!

4. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

oh we can curse on this site? nice!!::D

5. Calgarydetail

just dont let it get out of control, We still have the power to edit :D

remember is is a family forum, if the laungae gets to be of a more adult content we will have but no choice then to edit and delete posts.
    if it continues, we can and will ban memebers.

This is by no means a threat, I do not want to be the heavy hand, however it comess down to the fact tht we want this site to be enjoyed by everyone

6. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

you guys rule!!! this sites great!!!

7. Nica

Nica Banned

lol...glad your pelased buddy :D lol..when I read your comment I just had to smile ;)

Oh and Calgary, not a good situation your going through but no biggie. Like you said it will just take a bit longer that's all, not like as though your loosing the money...like you said either way you'll end up getting the wax it's just time that's all....your a yung wiper snaper you got lots of time lol...teasing.

8. Ronnie

Ronnie Birth of a Detailer

just out of curisoity, how much is a tub of vintage over in the USA. over here is is about $4000!!!! just wondering if it is much cheaper over there

9. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

its just under 2 grand.

10. Ronnie

Ronnie Birth of a Detailer

as in $2000 so its half price wow...

11. 02CAMSS

02CAMSS Jedi Nuba

Calgary are you getting your money back?

12. 02CAMSS

02CAMSS Jedi Nuba

If you are try another zymol dealer..Larry emmons at emmons coachwork gets me my
    stuff FAST.He is foreward and to the point(not much of a talker)but my stuff shows up quick and intact.Dave Wylie knows him from his zymol days.

13. Calgarydetail

I sure am. I actully already have it since I launched hte investigation however i dont want to spend it for a little while. I want to make sure to send it the e-mails and stuff first.

This friday is 4 weeks from shipping date, so I think early to mid next week i will order again

14. Calgarydetail

well i ordered it again :D
    I talked to diane today, she said if on the odd chance the other once came i could retrum this one, so the deal is done, it should be shipped out tom.

So let the count down begin

15. Divine Detail

How many days did she say this was going to take?? :p

16. Calgarydetail

well its already made, should be shipped tomrow. She said she had to contact the shipping department to get quotes on overnighting and stuff, so i will find out tom.

17. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

I hope you get it soon! :)

18. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Any update on this my friend?

19. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

I was worried about ordering from OCDgarage because of all the bad posts, but their prices were just too good espeically with the discount code so I did it.

Got my stuff a week later!

20. Divine Detail

I think he was beyond unfortunate with them. I just can't wait until he gets it, I'm so going to have to help him test it out :p.