Zymol Royale

Discussion in 'Last Steps: Waxes, Sealants, and Coatings' started by ksj, Jun 17, 2009.

1. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

If anyone has a spare pot of Crystal Rock, can you please send it to my home address?

Thanks!

2. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

What about divine and crystal rock??

3. Spyral

Spyral DB Forum Supporter

If someone has some Solaris they aren't using, I am open to taking it off your hands.

4. razr007

razr007 Banned

i think i can spare a pot an i think i can get you some crystal rock too lol.:joint:

5. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

And to think I was just going to throw it away...

6. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

you guys are getting carried away. I'm sure if someone decides to spend so much money on the wax, they will have a use for it.

7. Spyral

Spyral DB Forum Supporter

It's more of a joke..lol..I don't think anyone even has Solaris..lol

8. supercharged

tell you what, if I hit the lottery, I'll get it!!!

9. G8GXP

G8GXP Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Just mix up some Carnauba, Cherry laurel, Evergreen, honeydew, olive, coconut, cantalope, and sunflower oil, and you'll have Solaris. You can sell for 10k, or give samples away. :lol:

10. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

I have some carnauba flakes, olives and coconut in the pantry.....hmmm time to cook up some "wax"

11. bigfoot

bigfoot Jedi Nuba

might as well add some rice and beans to the formula. you do not want to get caught making an exact replica of zymol due to their policies lol

12. supercharged

and who's car is going to be a lab rat???

13. supercharged

hey, that might turn into carnauba burito!!!:applause2:

14. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Hmm, that is true I don't want to get sued or anything. What about some curry instead! :giggle:

I guess you would never have to worry about getting anything stuck in your throat, not when you have a nice fresh coating of nuba! :kilt:

On that note, I think we have ventured way off topic here.

15. G8GXP

G8GXP Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Add in some BBQ sauce as well. The paint should have a smokey flavor smell to it. :giggle:

Seriously though after talking with someone who has used Royale several times, they are less than impressed with it. But it's your 8 or 9k.

16. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter