Zymol Ital (old formula) review

Discussion in 'Last Steps: Waxes, Sealants, and Coatings' started by Calgarydetail, Feb 21, 2008.

1. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

hah if your willing to fly me down :applause2:... ha just kiding..Ital does look awsome on yellow cars. concours seems to look better on dark colcours but still looks good on Light ones... I have never tried it on yellow however im sure it would look good...

and selling it? what for to get a ferrari? :hug:

2. GBS

GBS Wax on..Wax off

I don't really know but I pissed off at the Lambo dealers. They can never fix even the simplest things right without taking it back 3-4 times. The Ferrari dealers are just as bad and my friend's with Ferrari's have more problems then I have had with the Lambo. They 're both great looking cars and a lot of fun but there's also a big hassle of ownership with them.

3. Calgarydetail

well if you want a great looking car that sfast check out a nissan altima :shead:...ok maybe thats adown grade...

have you thought about a konesieg(sp) ccx?

4. GBS

GBS Wax on..Wax off

Great car but I'm sure getting it serviced would be more hassle then the Lambo. I live on the water and I may even end up getting a new boat instead of a new car. It will still leave me with other cars to drive.

5. Calgarydetail

that would be cool... I can undsertsand that.... so have you finished the viper detail?

6. Nica

Nica Banned

Sell the Lambo...:acry2: for a boat :acry2: hahaha I remember the gorgeous lake you got as a backyard I'd do the same to be honest...how are the crocks or was it alagators? Any who seen any lately?

As for service, wish I could say I know what you mean but I don't but have friends that curse when they have to service there vehicles :shakehead: I just smile.

7. GBS

GBS Wax on..Wax off

I have not had time to finish the Viper. Hopefully, I'll finish it this weekend.

Carlos, I live on a cannel next to a river that goes out to the Gulf of Mexico. Once in a while you might see a gator but it's unusual because the water's to saltey. You are more likely to see a shark. There is a lot of dolfins. If you go way up the river away from the gulf there are more gators. I have been thinking about buying a 35' Sea Ray. If I do it will be a PITA to detail.

As for the Lambo dealers in Florida, there is one in Miami and one in Orlando. I live on the south west coast not close to either one. I trailer the car in my enclosed car trailer to the dealer in Orlando even though it is further for me then the one in Miami. I usually leave my trailer there and pick the car up in a week or so even for simple things sometimes. I go get the car only to get home and find that it's not fixed right. It took them 4 times to fix the AC right. It's a lot of hassle. I'm really pissed off a the dealers. The dealer in Miami had the car for over a week one time and never did anything to it. That was the last time I took it there. If I buy a Sea Ray they will come to my dock and service it.

8. RussECU

RussECU DB Forum Supporter

Hey Gary just for comparison when you go looking at SeaRays check out a model with the Zeus propulsion system. Very impressive system. It only comes with diesel motors but I think diesel is worth it in the long run. If you need a little more info on it let me know.

Back on topic is this version of Ital available in US. Didn't see if that we asked.

9. Calgarydetail

as far as i know the old ital is not availale in the states... the new forumula is bu its like 400bucks... you may be able to find a tub of it in a shop that has it left over but other then that its gone..

10. V.I.P.E.R

V.I.P.E.R Guest

sell it for a better lamborghini or just splurge for a maybach exelero you only live once:buffing::buffing:

11. agentf1

agentf1 Jedi Nuba

You have a Viper, what do you need a Lambo for? I would definitely get the boat. I could not live without a boat if I lived in Florida, especially if my house was on the water. It is a dream of mine to move down there one day. I would own a boat up here but the season is so short and we have a pool. Between the car events and the pool the boat would never get used, or visa versa.