Zymol Ital (old formula) review

Discussion in 'Last Steps: Waxes, Sealants, and Coatings' started by Calgarydetail, Feb 21, 2008.

1. Nica

Nica Banned

yea what are you doing leaking out information like that, it's mine, mine, mine, mine!!!!

This "guy" you speak of likes me better then you so there :p: :p:

Hahahaha joking. HD Pro is one sweet product....will see who ends up with most of it :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

2. LanceM

LanceM DB Forum Supporter

anyone want to send me a bottle of hd pro?

3. exoticGuy

exoticGuy Birth of a Detailer

I'll consider it, but I have to check to see if I can get some more if I send any off.. I'll let ya know.

4. LanceM

LanceM DB Forum Supporter

thanks!

5. exoticGuy

exoticGuy Birth of a Detailer

After finding out first hand that the HD Pro has been discontinued, I've decided that I'm taking the rest of what I have in stock and setting it aside for my own use. Sorry!

6. Tonya

Tonya Welcome to Detailing

Calgarydetail I think your reviews are great! Very informative!! That is why I made a suggestion list for others.... heck most of the list was modeled after your reviews!!! I think often members (myself included) get so excited about a product they often overlook some important details and facts. Obviously that is not the case in your reviews!!!!
    Thanks your reviews are very informative and detailed. I apprecitate them! :thumb:

7. Nica

Nica Banned

Booooo :thumbdown: hahaha just teasing, I don't blame you.

8. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

Thanks tonya, i appricate the kind words. I often dont know if people read them o not so i wonder if i am wasting my time.. but i glad you like dit.. I will continue to do them...

thanks tonya

9. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

You know I read em for sure :D

10. GBS

GBS Wax on..Wax off

Very nice review! Just waiting for the pics. So where the cheapest place to buy the higher end Zymol products?

11. Calgarydetail

12. Nica

Nica Banned

Well I'm not sure if Phil (Detailers Domain) caries Zymol but he's got connections and can get it for you, you can start with him :shrug: hope that helps Gary. If all fails you could just go to Zymol directly but they wont be cheap at all :shakehead:

13. joep

joep Welcome to Detailing

so now that swissvax is in full swing how long before we see it in action...

14. Calgarydetail

im not sure, but what are you looking at? It seems i have tom uch time to hunt for zymo (i know im that cool) so if you are looking for somehtin in particular I can see what i can do :coffee:

15. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Hey Gary

The cheapest place I have found consistently is Phil at DD. if he doesnt have it, he can find it, usually at better prices than anyone else.

16. Can Phil get us the old version?

17. Calgarydetail

of ital nope. zyml no longer makes it, and only a few shops still have a tub or two

18. GBS

GBS Wax on..Wax off

Thanks FMINUS, so which their waxes would you recomend based on the best bag for the buck?

19. Calgarydetail

vintage lol j.k...

I personaly think the best bag for the buck is Concours... it looks awsome, has great durabilty and at the end of the day s really not that expensive...

but thats just my opion, im sure others will disagree

20. GBS

GBS Wax on..Wax off

Thanks Calgarydetail, do like it on all colors or is it best on certain colors? The Zmol Ital looks good on yellow. You're welcome to put on a coat of my yellow car. It's due for a detail. I have even been thinking about selling it.
    [​IMG]