Zymol Ital (old formula) review

Discussion in 'Last Steps: Waxes, Sealants, and Coatings' started by Calgarydetail, Feb 21, 2008.

1. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

hha thanks carlos, I appricate it.... I only bug you so people can see the ital in action. i can explain it all i want but untill theres pics its worthless

2. Nica

Nica Banned

Okay here you go, now you know this is against my posting religion...I never tease...well here you go:

[​IMG]
    Calgary applied the HD Pro wile Divine and my self removed and we had to do it fast becuase this stuff is wicked but a reall pain if you leave it on for to long.

[​IMG]
    Then applied by hand Ital, let it sit for a bit and I removed.

The results are:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

There that's all you get, the rest of the pictures will be posted up as soon as the write up is done :hmph:

3. Calgarydetail

thanks for posting the pics carlos.... now people ca see that ital is a good wax

4. exoticGuy

exoticGuy Birth of a Detailer

Once I get around to it I'll be posting a bunch of pics of the exotics at work with Ital applied. I've got a number on my camera right now, just haven't uploaded them anywhere yet.

5. Calgarydetail

well what are yo waiting for> lol.... just teasing

6. Calgarydetail

ohh i just relized, I am wearing a braclet. I know, i normal tape it off but the tape came off today.

it is a medical alert for my diabties. Ido not take it off, ever. detailing is no exception. its not woth the risk. so before i get flammed there is a valid reason for it.... it could save my life

7. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

I am glad I bought Ital :D And the nice guy at Zymol canada set me up with a detailer account :D

8. Calgarydetail

what no way, that so cool.... so pirex.... you gonna hook me up? lol j/k
    you will love ital. ohh but we need your take on it once you try it

9. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

Man nice pictures!

10. pirex

Let me know if you are going to order, 12% off on normal orders. Case size is 35%:mounty:

11. Calgarydetail

pirex you are a good man, if i dont get some info form joe i will be ordering lots from you :D

12. Calgarydetail

thanks...we are happy with them. think carlos took 200 pictures for everyone he was appy with but it was the only way to show the yellow ad how it turned out

13. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

Wow 200..Carlos did you upload them all on photobucket? if you did can I check them out? :D

14. Calgarydetail

aha i dont know if was actully 200 but it sure felt like it....:bla2:

15. Kron

Kron Two Bucket System Washer

[​IMG]

So whats all of this HD Cleanse Professional about? Is it a different formula to the retail product?

16. Calgarydetail

hd cleanse is hard to get, but its worth it.

It has more cleansers in it, so it does a better job of cleasing the paint (so all the polisihg oild are removed). It leaves the paint with a wetter deaper darker look., Its just a supeior product.

The down side is it stinks,, and is harder to work with, You can not do more then a 1X1ft section becasue if it dried you will be buffing it for hours... so its hard to work with but its worth it.

so basicly its hd-cleanse on roids

17. pirex

Were do get it Mike??

18. Calgarydetail

I know a guy who knows a guy... actully theres a guy in town who has it. He said he would sell me some.
    I dont want to get him into trouble so i wont mention the guy.... but i do know you have the connection :p:

19. exoticGuy

exoticGuy Birth of a Detailer

How would he get into trouble? Yeah, the professional is just that much better, but like Mike said, it's trickier to work with. I've been using it for a while now, and have noticed that if I have more on the app pad, wipe it on and then quickly wipe it off, it's all good. I usually stick to a 1sq ft spot at a time as well, and if I get overly ambitious and venture past that, I end up regretting it because it cures extremely fast.

I don't find it smells bad though lol

20. Calgarydetail

he wont.. i just dont want to share :catfight: