Zymol is BACK!!!

Discussion in 'Last Steps: Waxes, Sealants, and Coatings' started by matrix_808, Oct 25, 2009.

1. musc

musc Jedi Nuba

Thanks for checking, eShine! I was prepared to order it this afternoon, just for the lifetime Royale sampler refills. Kind of disappointed, but i'm with Pektel...saved me $600 bucks too! :yikes:

2. matrix_808

matrix_808 DB Supporter

I tried emailing them asking about it but I havent gotten a reply.

3. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

SV has a discovery kit but none of the higher wax's are in it, only the two lower end ones. I am hoping to get Concorso for xmas.

4. getcha

getcha Jedi Nuba

They should, its false advertising otherwise.

Im glad too, I was about to get in on it.

5. Brian N

Brian N Jedi Nuba

Seriously lol

6. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Not false advertising as they have on there site that price/conditions are subject to change.

7. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

Has anyone ever used Atlantique?

8. matrix_808

matrix_808 DB Supporter

To me its all the same. Almost not worth it with no free refills

9. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

the atlantique is in kit #2, which is cheaper than #3. so I could still get the atlantique and spend less money.

10. froboy272

froboy272 Obsessive Detailer

tah! saved me $600 too. i was gonna pick up #3 and sell the vintage and atlantique cheap just to offset the cost. oh well. guess petes 53 and victoria red will have to hold me over.

11. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

So thats why David never emailed me back. I thought I'd have to pull another "ask Swissvax" threat again to get him to answer. Oh well, might consider it for investment purposes :)

12. Nica

Nica Banned

Oh cool the sample kits are back, about time though these kits are by far the best kits Zymol ever came out with...but I just about have all the waxes in these kits so no need to add these kits in my collection but still great deal :thumb:

13. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

When are you getting Royale Carlos?

:D

14. MikeyC

MikeyC Two Bucket System Washer

I'm glad to see Zymol has returned to selling sampler kits. It's been years since they discontinued them. Although, I have to say it's really unbelievable how much they've raised their prices over the years. When I bought my first jar of Concours about 9 years ago it was $99 and now it's $175 which is fairly close to double. Also, I once bought a sampler kit with Destiny, Atlantique, Vintage, a detail brush, MF towel, HD Cleanse, and Zymol Clear all for $179. Obviously, they don't have this kit anymore but none of the new kits come close to being such a bargain.

15. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

The #1 item on the site that is overpriced and annoys me is the polo for $375????

I'd love to buy some Zymol swag... but that kind of raping is hard to get over...

16. matrix_808

matrix_808 DB Supporter

Keep in mind though that these sample kits are NOT the same size. Werent the original ones 4 oz. These ones are only 2.

17. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

here you go zymol:

***bends over***

18. SpecC

SpecC Wax on..Wax off

I just read this whole thread, and now I am very disappointed.

19. lbls1

lbls1 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Its about time. It is great that they started with their sampler kits, because some of those retail prices really beg the question of their "appropriateness" in this economic climate.

Don't get me wrong, I am a diehard fan of Zymol and IMO they make some of the most awe inspiring waxes, but over the past couple of years things have gotten really crazy with their pricing.......and then the Solaris thing!

If you haven't tried one of their waxes, this looks to be a great time to get one of those samplers.

20. invaderzim

invaderzim Jedi Nuba

"because some of those retail prices really beg the question of their "appropriateness" in this economic climate."

have you seen some of the cars being detailed 'in this economic climate"? High end stuff seems to be weathering it quite well.