Zymol is BACK!!!

Discussion in 'Last Steps: Waxes, Sealants, and Coatings' started by matrix_808, Oct 25, 2009.

1. BimmerSean

BimmerSean Any Rag Vehicle Washer

yes,,,
    the 8 oz. container of Vintage was ordered OFF MENU by Chuck Bennett himself since there were delays with my order. It was sent to me with the Royale. The Royale is refillable for life and there is no 2 times a year rule. However, I can tell you that there is a lot of wax in these chambers and refills aren't going to be an issue. I also got an 8 ounce jar of Royale six weeks into my order being delayed to shut me up. I have used it to wax a few cars. I have barely made a dent in the jar. A little goes a long way as you all know...I think I probably have used three quarters of an ounce or an ounce at the most.. This is crazy!!!It sounds like I'm talking about some good Bolivian white powder..

Sean,,,,

2. RNickolas

RNickolas Obsessive Detailer

Congrats man! I need to find the scrilla to even try a sample jar! Enjoy and post tons of pics please!

3. BimmerSean

BimmerSean Any Rag Vehicle Washer

thanks man...
    I finally figured out how to insert pictures...I will definitely do a before and after of a car soon..I need to work on my camera technique...I have a Nikon D40 but it is too confusing...I still use my point and shoot...

Thanks,
    Sean,,,,,,,,

4. froboy272

froboy272 Obsessive Detailer

do you feel the results justify the price?

5. Denzil

Denzil Guest

I don't think any wax over $100, IMHO, is worth it. All of them do the same thing which is to protect the vehicle.

6. eShine

eShine Guest

Called Zymol. No refilles on the sampler. They have revised the description.

7. corrswitch

corrswitch Jedi Nuba

Thanks Chris for clarifying.

It was almost too good to be true.

Saved us a lot of headache.

I wonder if anyone bought it though.

8. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

I was just reading the descritption. Saw they edited it.

I wonder if Zymol will honor the refills For those that placed orders before it was edited.

9. eShine

eShine Guest

I doubt it. "Descriptions can change without notice" Disclaimer.

P.S. We have Sampler #1,#2, and #3 ordered!

10. TONY MONTANA

TONY MONTANA DB Forum Supporter

F@*K!

11. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

12. pektel

I actually don't mind. It just saved me 600 bones :D

13. Duratys

Duratys Welcome to Detailing

x2 I was about to pull the trigger on this one last night.

14. matrix_808

matrix_808 DB Supporter

shucks, it was just too good to be true. I too was going to buy it if it was free refills for life. Good thing i didnt cause now this sampler doesnt seem as worth it anymore.

15. pektel

Not at all worth it. I have plenty of nice stuff I want to buy in that price range.

Steamer, Extractor, PTG...

16. matrix_808

matrix_808 DB Supporter

ya i was REALLY considering it due to the lifetime refills, who cares if its only 2 oz at a time, that should last a while anyway. I guess doing so would have GREATLY declined the overall value of the 44 oz tub and pissed off a lot of owners.

17. pektel

+1. Zymol ftl.

18. RNickolas

RNickolas Obsessive Detailer

awww, oh well, if its too good to be true....

19. matrix_808

matrix_808 DB Supporter

haha no kidding they should fire they're marketing guy for not double checking his work...I mean it IS only one SHORT paragraph!!!

20. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

we need a swissvax sampler pack. devine/crystalrock/mystery.. that would be awesome ...