Zymol Estate Glaze Sample Kit

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by FuelTuner, Feb 19, 2008.

1. Nica

Nica Banned

Done, looking forward on meeting you and dont forget the goodies :chest: let me know when you want to get together :thumb: The one on the left will be here waiting for you :cheers:

2. vxrmarc

vxrmarc Two Bucket System Washer

Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn i missed this....Grrrrrr!!!

I was trying to get one of these kits last near and never managed it....

3. agentf1

agentf1 Jedi Nuba

Oh my god, how many do you order at a time? You must really go through a lot of wax or was one to use and one for the collection?

4. scheerspeed

scheerspeed DB Forum Supporter

so is there any way to get one of these kits?

5. LanceM

LanceM DB Forum Supporter

nah, i think they discontinued years back

6. MikeyC

MikeyC Two Bucket System Washer

Yes, they discontinued this kit several years ago. It's a real shame too because it was a good deal.

7. Nica

Nica Banned

Well one was for FuelTuner for this trade we are going to be doing and the other one is for my personal collection :headbang: :headbang:

8. agentf1

agentf1 Jedi Nuba

Oh, I didn't realize you ordered them special for the trade. I was assuming you just had a few sitting around as if you ordered more than one in anticipation of running out. Makes more sense now. :thumb:

9. Nica

Nica Banned

Well the trade took place today, plesure meeting you FuelTuner :peace:

Hope you enjoy Mystery, I will definetly enjoy the Zymol sample kit...my Zymol collection is almost done.

Look forward to that detail you were telling us about :thumb:

thank you for driving down to Calgary :worship: next time I/we will go take a read trip and meet up with you in Edmonton :chest: