Zymol Duster

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by FMINUS, Jan 22, 2008.

1. Woob

Woob Jedi Nuba

Let us know, that seems like a great deal for the price.

2. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Any update on the duster and its performance?

3. Toolman

Toolman Virgin Detailer

Zymol?? huge mark up?? NO WAYYYY... :doh:

4. Carn

Carn Welcome to Detailing

+1 :thumb:

5. Solidsnake

Solidsnake Jedi Nuba

I can tell just by looking at it, it is very soft and comfortable!

6. BrendanS

BrendanS Welcome to Detailing

So I just ordered a duster from detailersparadise. It should get here this week if not next, I'll report back.

7. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

I am thinking of getting one soon, I am going to sew a little case for it so I dont get crap on the wool part. Yes you read right I can sew, haha.

8. odgaard

odgaard Birth of a Detailer

u can find the same ones at walmart for $6

9. BrendanS

BrendanS Welcome to Detailing

I ended up not getting it shipping was like $8.50 which is alright, but then they sent another email saying they need another $10 for shipping to Canada. Forget it...

10. barrym

barrym DB Forum Supporter

Ikea has one that looks exactly like the Zymol one. $2.99.

11. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Whatever happened to Jessica Rabbit?

12. Duratys

Duratys Welcome to Detailing

MMMMMMM....Rabbit :cool2:

13. froboy272

froboy272 Obsessive Detailer

anybody order one of these dusters not from zymol and have any feedback? i noticed someone using one of these outdoors in a picture in the show and shine thread but forget who. no way am i spending 40 bucks on a duster.

14. MrPolished&Waxed

MrPolished&Waxed Obsessive Detailer

at first I thought, wow, thats off topic, and then I remembered how old this thread is...lol

posted 1-24-08

15. Racer

Racer Birth of a Detailer

forget that, i have a zymol duster for almost a year and i used it 5 times for a test....and today
    is collecting dust from the shelf.
    its a waste of money and it mars the paint, if your car isn´t detailed its great.

16. Nica

Nica Banned

Really, this has never happened to me and I use this duster on a regular basis interesting statement though, I'll have to keep an eye on the duster :peace:

17. froboy272

froboy272 Obsessive Detailer

i live in an area where a lot of trees dump tons of pollen all over my black paint. im really looking for the best way to come outside in the morning and get it all off and keep the car looking fresh for me to find my next future ex-wifey.

should i be looking for a duster or something to spray and wipe (onr/ pb spray n wipe / cg waterless wash / or some kind of qd )?