Zymol Duster

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by FMINUS, Jan 22, 2008.

1. Jessica Rabbit

Jessica Rabbit Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I can think of a use for this! ;)

2. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

and good for zymol.. i am always impressed when companies can do this... some call it a bad thing but I give my cudos to zymol.

3. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

Glad to see you are back Jessica and even happier to see that you still think like Piet and me!!

4. agentf1

agentf1 Jedi Nuba

5. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

The zymol is better than the CA duster, its alot lighter and thinner. It seems like it would marr less

6. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

I just ordered you one.. it should be delivered to you by Weds.. A full review with pics is expected in the "product review/comparison" forum...:pimp:

7. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Dont tempt her! :giggle:

8. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

WHAT!?!? He was just joking about sending it......DAMN I had already cleared my calender for Wed. so I could wait for the review....oh yeah and the PICS!!!!

9. Woob

Woob Jedi Nuba

10. lamby

lamby Birth of a Detailer

i hate to bring up an old thread, but has anyone ever tried the lambswool duster at walmart? its pretty soft and only $4.97 . i cant see myself spending $40 if this $5 duster would work just as good. thanks

11. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

Nobody wants to hear about your blow up dolls.

12. togwt

togwt Nuba Guru

According to Deep Gloss Auto Salon its a Califorication Duster :thud:

Note - Dust build-up-with low humidity conditions and friction on the paint surface will cause static electricity (this is exacerbated by the use of polyester (nylon) Micro fibre) resulting in dust attraction to the paint surface. Unlike most other car dusters which are wax covered cotton fibres, the GP Wool Duster is an all-wool Australian pelt. Rather than relying on surface tension to hold on to dust, our wool duster simply uses static charges, created by twirling the duster in your hands, to safely lift dust from the surface. Almost no surface pressure is necessary to make it 100% effective. GP Australian Wool Duster

13. Racer

Racer Birth of a Detailer

I have one but the thing marrs the paint no matter what.....depending the paint, its brand new and used only 3 or 4 times to test it.

14. lamby

lamby Birth of a Detailer

lambswool/wool?

15. wise 85

wise 85 Virgin Detailer

The Zymol duster is a great tool,and works exactly as they describe.I have used them for many years,and personally would be lost without one.The Californian car duster also works very well,but as it is impregnated with a wax(paraffin) that collects dirt,marring is more of an issue,and cleaning will wear away some of the baked on wax treatment.This is not the case with the lambswool pelt,which uses an inherent static charge to collect dust. If needed,I have washed my lambswool duster in a weak woolite warm water solution,which has worked perfectly for years.

16. ChronicTeutonic

ChronicTeutonic Virgin Detailer

17. Legacy99

Legacy99 Wax on..Wax off

18. SSTG

SSTG DB Forum Supporter

Nice find.

19. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Let us know how it works out. I know Ben has a duster for pretty cheap but looks like this would do the trick as well.

20. Legacy99

Legacy99 Wax on..Wax off

For 15 bucks, it's worth a try. Will post my findings.