Zymol: 20% Sale

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by agpatel, Nov 19, 2010.

1. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

2. pecka13

pecka13 Birth of a Detailer

Omg omg omg omg

3. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

fapper. :lol:

4. pecka13

pecka13 Birth of a Detailer

oops :) jk i wanted to try some stuff out from Zymol so this is great. And im not surprised AGpatel posted this cause i saw your collection and its rediculous.

Thanks for sharing i will be spending some money this weekend.

5. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

I got this email too. I think last year was the best sale at 25% if I remember correctly. Still might get some more Zymol sponges though

6. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

I got the zymol caddy and glasur woot!

7. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

how about Vintage - 20% off and lifetime refills!

8. kyoshiro

kyoshiro DB Forum Supporter

i'd jump on it if i had money LOL 21 bucks shipping n handling iva UPS it seems if i buy a holiday sample kit.

9. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

I bought Zymol holidaykit #3

10. bentley147

bentley147 Jedi Nuba

damn damn damn damn !!!! i just brought off autoanything .com

11. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Thats pretty cool for Zymol!!! I wonder if they're cleaner wax (TW) will be on sale too hehe

12. SC4Boy

SC4Boy Any Rag Vehicle Washer

anyone know if they're going to have another sale for black friday or after? Probably not...

13. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Think this is the only one they normally do. Don't forget it is always free shipping, UPS, find it funny they have the UPS option for extra and then free complientary shipping that is the same for the lower 48.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

14. Kaleo

Kaleo DB Forum Supporter

At least you folks get free shipping. It costs me $54 to ship an 8oz container of field glaze from them which is like $16 I think?

Ridiculous I tell you

15. rwright

rwright Birth of a Detailer

Crap, now I see this thread. The worst part, I was on the phone with them and the guy mentioned a couple times that I should sign up for the catalog. :doh:

16. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Dang, I got wash bucket and glasure on same day, 2x orders, within 5 mintues wash bucket is here and wax still has not shipped....i thought they would come in same box as i put a note in saying just ship together...oye...oh well hope it ships soon...mmm fresh batch maybe? haha.

17. mobilejay

mobilejay Birth of a Detailer

Has anyone tried Destiny? I was thinking about getting it especially now that they are having their sale. I have concours now but wanted to try another one. If you have tried it what did you think?

18. Kaleo

Kaleo DB Forum Supporter

My order came in today so excited! But still bummed it cost me $114 to ship the goods.

I also ordered the owners manual and was perusing through the back. I had a little chuckle to myself when reading their other services offered which included asset insurance for kidnapping/ransom.

19. oop..

oop.. Virgin Detailer

I have to order on 10 days ago (order number # 990007017 $272.00 ). Have already confirmed the order but I do not have to get back on the ship. Send a mail to ask had not been respond. what happen about zymol customerservice? Made me understand that he would not want to sell their products.

bye zymol:deadhorse:

ps.My friend has been treated the same.(order number # 990007001 $222.40)