Zym*l Wash Caddy New Price?

Discussion in 'Tools - Machine Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detai' started by muffin422, Jan 26, 2009.

1. muffin422

muffin422 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Was just viewing Zym()l's website and it says the wash caddy is now $48 instead of $24.

I kind of wanted one too. :waiting2:

2. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

WTF? Why every time the price changes - it goes up? Delivery charges went up when gas went up, now it's down, did delivery charges beacome cheaper? I don't think so...

3. krshultz

krshultz Nuba Guru

I can't find it on their site.

I did find coffee, and wine, and a $58 two-CD set of music. But I can't find the wash caddy. What is it, exactly?

4. scot_w

scot_w Birth of a Detailer

w w w.zymol.com/washcaddy.aspx

5. wagonproject

wagonproject Jedi Nuba

WASH CADDY

6. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

not worth the dough, go to a hardware store or home depot

7. eShine

eShine Guest

Some info. We actually are responsible for the price increase (sorry). When we went to reorder the wash caddy and noticed that we were paying more for the caddy than what Zymol was selling them for on their page! We contacted Zymol and asked why they are selling them so cheap and a pricing error was discovered.

8. Nica

Nica Banned

Way to go Chris :fs:

9. krshultz

krshultz Nuba Guru

Thanks.

Huh. $48 for a bucket, a canvas wrap-around sleeve, and a sponge (admittedly, a nice sponge). And it doesn't have wheels on it, either.

Here's an alternative - the Griot's Ultimate Wash Bucket. No sponge, and no fancy canvas thing wrapped around it, but it's a GREAT bucket, has a lid so you can store things inside of it when it's not in use, and has nice large casters on it. I love mine.

10. MrPolished&Waxed

MrPolished&Waxed Obsessive Detailer

stone him! now you have to sell what you have at your cost! lol