ZxxxL Estate Glazes

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by detailersdomain, Jan 30, 2008.

1. LanceM

LanceM DB Forum Supporter

thx for the info

2. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

3. detailersdomain

4. detailersdomain

How about Zymol Concours and HD Cleanse deal

$175 + 26 = $201

Let's say we do it for $175 free shipping for both.

5. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

My #2 favorite wax....

6. Smith2287

Smith2287 Welcome to Detailing

Whats your number one if you don't mind me asking?

7. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Vintage :)

8. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

:applause2:
    Ill agree with that statment :applause2:

9. Nica

Nica Banned

:nod: :nod: +1 here :cheerl:

10. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

Is vintage your number 1 over divine?:fs:

11. matrix_808

matrix_808 DB Supporter

exactly, i thought he'd say divine :shrug:

maybe hes just referring to zymol waxes.

12. Usjdmtuner

Usjdmtuner Wax on..Wax off

Phil.. sounds very tempting....

13. Nica

Nica Banned

I'm enjoying Divine but I haven't used it enough to fully get confortable with it..I don't like the thin application it's killing me, I like Vintage because I can slap on as much as I want and some lol...yea I waist some but who cares. I need to figuire out Divine so I can be satisfied with the application, I think next time I use Divine I'm going to have to use my wifes hair drier and heat up the German applicator, this should make a big difference on the application....I just don't like the thin applications that's all...but will see how the hair drier works out...so for now I still prefer Zymol in general.

The other thing is that next time I use Divine I'm going to use HD Cleanse Pro rather then the Swissvax cleaner fluid, I prefer HD Cleanse Pro...like I said I'm just experimenting with different methods, I've now tried the recomended method of application twice and well didn't really like it...I have to admit though the removal of Divine is so easy, it's really nice..actually in general Swissvax's wax are easier to work with compared to Zymol.

14. Calgarydetail

what do you care about thin? your normaly have a whipping boy to remove it :catfight:

15. Nica

Nica Banned

Not the last two times I had to apply Divine :fs: that's twice you skiped on using Divine...fine I get the hint :hmph:

16. Calgarydetail

Its becasue i have zymol running through my viens... i bleed vintage :yikes:

haha just kiding, you just pick wierd times to use it...:coffee:

17. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

I used it for the first time today, and I love it! I have used vintage to, but most say divine looks better. But I am gone do a another car later with vintage, to try it again. I liked the application of divine, vent on nice and thin. Heated up the applicator and rubbed it in the jar. Used very little of divine but I could see it went on nice!

And the finish? OH MY!!

18. TROJAN

TROJAN Virgin Detailer

I have used many waxes and found likes and dislikes on them all but i have to say vintage is great and with the refills how can you go wrong i will be hoping to get royale soon and we will see what all the hype is really about haha

19. HPIA4v2

HPIA4v2 Birth of a Detailer

Phil,
    is this still on?
    Thanks.

20. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

are you going to be carrying Z*mol Phil?