Zanio'd: 2008 BMW 335i

Discussion in 'Show and Shine' started by Dust2Glory, Jun 28, 2008.

1. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

how old r ur bottles... i know JL's are newer

2. Duratys

Duratys Welcome to Detailing

Im thinking now it might be bacause all of my vehicles are white (except one that I havent had time to do yet).....I found it hard to see where I had spread out the Z2....I probably had quite a few spots that were over done. But a 1/2oz for three coats is amazing to me.

3. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

well it was hard for me to believe as well, but i did what the directions said and had faith that zaino would do what it said it would... i guess I will find out in three months when i revisit the vehicle and we'll see

4. Dream Machines

Dream Machines Jedi Nuba

If that was my car, I would give it a serious going over with GLARE Zero and Advanced to bury alot of that orange peel

Its terrible (not your fault though)

The verdict is still out on zaino, I have seen their claims of the best durability beaten a number of times by Australian and European products and even a few american products

In Australia, 8 months has been the best demonstrated durability of zaino, 12 months or more has been my experience with some (no names mentioned) non polymer products.

Water mark problems, this thing they seem to have about being against machine use of their own or other products and that Z8 lasts for weeks or a few months when a few sprays I know of last for six months with one application

Can't wait to do my testing of them all
    I'd say zaino would be the metallic flake king, thats one aspect of their product line that I've seen to be true

5. cwcad

cwcad Birth of a Detailer

The verdict may still be out in your court but in mine Zaino has been tops in almost every catagory. I have had superb good luck with the product.

The only reason I make a comment on this is I am interested in which products you were speaking off when mentioning Austrailian products and European products. I am very much interested in any product that will last a year. Please enlighten me and the rest of the forum off these products.

6. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

That's some beautiful work done!!! Everytime I look at one of these newer BMWs, I wanna trade in my wife's 04, for this newer BMW, only with this type of wheels (easier to clean).

7. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

thanks bro... it's definitely a nice car!!! I am anxious to get back to it and see how zaino has held up

8. scheerspeed

scheerspeed DB Forum Supporter

very nice job on the bimmer!