Zaino!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by FMINUS, Dec 13, 2007.

1. DieselMDX

DieselMDX Obsessive Detailer

now thats a deal!

lol

2. PhantomGoat

PhantomGoat Guest

if it came with lifetime refills it would be ;)

3. DieselMDX

see a need fill a need

4. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

i think you have misunderstood me. you come here making a bold claim that your product will beat zymol. Ok fair enough.
    I really like my zymol so i amintersted, i start asking questions . I want to know how it compares, what makes it better, what makes it worse.
    I ask howit compares to the ztmol range, you say you have not done a comparsion.. i belive you said you tested it with YOU 86% (or soemthing around there) fornula yet you make claims its better then the ztmol offering...

i suggest you do a comparsion to a similar price ranged wax, iget a responethat is niehter wanted nor called for. I simply made a sugestion as to how you might sell your product better.

Its not about the cost, its about the final results, i dont careif it cosrs 10g if it was that much better then i would have no probelm with it.. however im not going to buy a product based soley on a manufacters clain, if i did that i would own thousands of prducts that are al th best....

If your wax is better great, then hey im all for it, however i dont thikn you are doing anyone favors by making synde comments at me when i ask questions about YOUR cliams.....

5. DieselMDX

well this thread went off topic :booboo:

6. PhantomGoat

PhantomGoat Guest

I don't see why you're being hostile, as I made no such snide comment towards you. I appreciate your input as far as what waxes I should compare to, and I feel those are unfair comparison, simply because they are not in the same category as my product.

I have an 81% Content product that has a similar ingredients listing to the $30,000 Solaris rated at 79%, and a 68% content product which is quite similar to Vintage.

I charge what I charge because my overhead is low, so no need to price gouge, and inflate my product over cost 50-200x.

7. PhantomGoat

PhantomGoat Guest

(sorry for the multiple posts, but for some odd reason editting a post does not register)
    I perfectly understand why you wouldnt buy a product solely on my claims... although keep in mind, I am a Ph.D Chemical Engineer with many years of experience, I am perfectly capable of making an educated comparison between products without bias.

You've made quite a big investment for yourself in Vintage, it's a great product, or else I wouldn't of made a wax to compete with it, and Royale on their level.

8. Ronnie

Ronnie Birth of a Detailer

Z2 pro/ZFX Zaino Z6 for between applications and Z8 to finish. Use this after every wash to keep topped up!!! I have to admit after 2 months I applied a coat of Best of Show and WOW did it pop!!!!! nice one another Zaino guy!!

9. Nica

Nica Banned

Thank you Ronnie for bringing this thread back on topic.

PhantomGoat - You got PM

10. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

:giterdone:

11. Spaminator

Spaminator DB Representative

A. We all know, you are a Ph.D. We are all Dishwashers who are easily fooled by big scientific words so go easy. Can we call you Dr. Spam?

B. Because you DO have your own product any opinion on any other product is automatically biased in the eyes of members. Sorry, that is just how it goes.

PhantomGoat, I am sure you take pride in your product and only YOUR products use the best ingredients because only YOU are a PHD in Chemical Engineering. It is amazing your very first product and it is already better than well known companies such as Zymol who have been making waxes for many many many years. Pointing out the chemical flaws or inferior ingredients compared to your recipe is frowned upon. Stop spamming your product, if the clumpy cottage cheeze is good, it will make a rep for itself. The superior ingredients will send Zymol running.

12. Spaminator

Spaminator DB Representative

Will you be back for any more discussions or only Zaino ones?

13. P1et

The law is being LAID DOWN here this morning!!!

14. Calgarydetail

the spaminatr is mean, i hear he was born in a russain prission, totured froma young age only to learn to hate spam... watch out for him

15. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

its a bird, its a plane.....its the spaminator?

16. D&D Auto Detailing

D&D Auto Detailing DB Forum Supporter

Spaminator is the man! :headbang:

17. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

Spaminator is my hero...

I really need a cool alter ego!!!

18. Calgarydetail

the spaminator is the stig of DB, noeone knows who he is..but he is there.. i heard he came fully formed from under a wax factory :thinking:

19. P1et

R.I.P STIG!!!

20. PhantomGoat

PhantomGoat Guest

I didn't point out any flaws with zymol, I think you need to go back and re-read what I wrote.