Yours prayers are needed...

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Carn, May 4, 2009.

1. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

My thoughts and wishes go out to the both of you. Good luck to Rustbucket, and also wish a full and healthy recovery for him. Props to you Carn for sticking by your friend's side :thumb:

2. billy

billy Obsessive Detailer

prayers with u and ur family

3. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Sorry to hear about this. Sure hope he gets better. My thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

4. Carn

Carn Welcome to Detailing

Okay guys, popped in again tonight and Granty wasn't looking well. He has been put back onto the ventilator and is in isolation in ICU. Surgery went well today as far as I hear but he is going back in again tomorrow for some other things.

Keep up the prayers please boys and girls!

5. Carn

Hi guys and gals (if any).

Grant's surgery today went well, he is still sedated and on the ventilator in ICU. If all goes well he will be taken off the ventilator Monday or Tuesday. If he manages breathing on his own for 2 or 3 days after that he will transfered to Unitas next weekend or the following week where reconstructive surgery will start to take place :clap:

Will keep you all posted over the weekend :thumb:

6. SSTG

SSTG DB Forum Supporter

Thanks Carn. God speed on his recovery.

7. Carn

I just got in after swinging past the hospital on my way home and there haven't been much changes.

He is still sedated but should hopefull be coming off the sedation over the next day or so. He had a shower (of sorts) and a shave today so he's looking spiffy again for the nurses and the weekends tracheotomy and dialysis all went well. The surgeon/doc's have said Grant will be spending at least another 2 weeks in the ICU before they even think of moving him and we can expect much of the same (ups and downs) but he is stable at the moment and doing OK. His kidneys appear to have come back online briefly today but nothing since this morning.

8. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Thanks for the update David. So did you find him a good looking "head" nurse? All kidding aside, wishing both of you all the best.

9. Carn

Unfortunately not :shakehead:

Thanks again Ken, appreciate all the kind words and wishes from everyone :thumb:

10. Nica

Nica Banned

Keep the updates coming Carn and best wishes :peace:

11. Carn

Thanks Carlos ;)

12. Nica

Nica Banned

No need to thank me my friend, I'm sure I'm not the only one who's interested on the follow ups :peace:

13. ScottieB

ScottieB Jedi Nuba

My best to Grant and his family.

14. Carn

Ok guys, just got back from the hospital after the docs told his wife to get the family there as he may not survive the night. His oxygen levels took a dive despite being on the ventilator at MAX so they resorted to flipping him over which apparently helps with the fluid buildup in the lungs.

At present he has stabilised again and said everything is looking ok for now. Will keep you posted if there is any further developments.

Please keep the prayers alive :thumb:

15. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

I can only imagine what a tough time you and his family are having right now but hopefully he will pull through. My prayers are with him!

16. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

I hope so much that he makes it. My thoughts go to you and his family. May he recover and all is well again.

17. SSTG

SSTG DB Forum Supporter

Peace and strength beyond all understanding to you Carn.
    Gods healing in Jesus name to Grant.

18. Nica

Nica Banned

Thank you for the update Carn and best wishes as always :peace:

19. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

A few more prayers sent up for Grant and his family.

20. joep

joep Welcome to Detailing

+ one ...