Yours prayers are needed...

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Carn, May 4, 2009.

1. Hum-Benz

Hum-Benz Wax on..Wax off

Here's to a speedy recovery!

2. d00t

d00t Welcome to Detailing

In my thoughts/prayers. Hope for a speedy recovery!!

3. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

you both will be in my prayers. stay strong, the both of you!

4. Nica

Nica Banned

Sorry to hear of the bad news, wish you both and family members all the best. Hard times is when family and friends need to be together and stay strong. Best wishes and prayers to both of you and family.

Please keep us updated.

5. Spyral

Spyral DB Forum Supporter

Prayers sent. Speedy recovery, Grant.

6. J BELL

J BELL Nuba Guru

We are pullin for you Grant, our prayers are with you

7. Nica

Nica Banned

Um..sorry I can't help it but...would it be wrong to ask what happened?

If it's too personal or too difficult you don't have to share it but I couldn't help my self :sorry:

8. richy

richy Guest

My prayers too have been sent. I prayed to Padre Pio especially. Please keep us updated David.

9. togwt

togwt Nuba Guru

My prayers are offered up for both of you, your good friend for recovery and you for strength to go through this along with his family . . .

10. zoomzoom mazda5

zoomzoom mazda5 Wax on..Wax off

Sorry to hear about this, my prayers are out for him and his family and friends.

11. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

I have to agree...When I pray for someone I always have a reason...This time it feels like my prayers are empty...I wish I felt different but I don't...Thank you for listening.

12. Carn

Carn Welcome to Detailing

Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers everyone ;)

@ Nica it wouldn't make much difference to me but I am not sure how he would feel about me posting it all on a public forum ;)

13. Darkstar752

Darkstar752 Horizon Detailing

How's he doing? Any updates?

My prayers for him too.

14. Smith2287

Smith2287 Welcome to Detailing

My thoughts & Prayers go out to him, I hope he can pull through this.

15. Carn

Thanks guys and gals, just got back from the hospital and he looks alot better. He's still got a way to go but things are looking positive at least.

Thanks again to everyone for your thoughts and prayers ;)

16. edwinbong

edwinbong DB Forum Supporter

hope grant pulls through with great will and strength and also those around him as well.

17. Carn

Just gotten back from the hospital around an hour ago. He is still in ICU, stable but critical but is looking alot better and is off the ventilator. He will be going back into surgery tomorrow if all goes well and we will see from there.

Will keep you all updated and thanks again for all the well wishes and prayers ;)

18. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

Glad to hear he is making progress, I was in his same shoes when I was a teenager, was not suppose to live but had a great doctor. Once again glad to hear that it sounds like he will pull through.

19. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Glad to hear he's doing better. Keep us updated.

20. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

Glad to here something positive...He needs to get out of there for his Birthday in a couple weeks...:thumb: