Your next choice of sealant.

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by detaildude3629, Oct 24, 2011.

1. kyle butler

kyle butler Birth of a Detailer

using MPL with collinite 845

So far so good.

2. GoCubsGo

GoCubsGo Any Rag Vehicle Washer

3. Kaban

Kaban Welcome to Detailing

Your city must not be using that much salt. 845 lasted a few weeks at best for me in Chicago. 476S lasted a bit longer, maybe a bit over a month. Or maybe my city is using some special salt that eats throught even the strongest of waxes and sealants. I hate winters :)

4. viOlaziOne

viOlaziOne Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I sealed for the winter with BFWD .. my car is garage kept so I don't really have to worry as much as the cars parked on the street but I still wash it once every week or two and have been topping it off with the new Pinnacle XMT spray wax .. I have yet to try any sort of nano/permanent paint sealant as I feel I like to play with my car too much and change product combinations too much to have something "extremely" long lasting lol

5. Hum-Benz

Hum-Benz Wax on..Wax off

No more sealants for me. 845 is and will be the only protectant I put on my vehicle. I actually sold my sealants and all of my expensive waxes. 845 is simply amazing!!!

6. jjl

jjl Birth of a Detailer

Same thing happened to me. Although I still top 845 with some liquid sealants or sorts like hybrid v7, z-8. I might want to try collinites other offerings one day though.

7. Meticulous-Detail

Meticulous-Detail DB Forum Supporter

I've been using C 476s lately and I like it allot. Suppose to be the most durable Collonite product.