Your Insurance

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Got Wax, Oct 4, 2009.

1. Got Wax

Got Wax Banned

Hey Guys...

I currently have a BOP (Business Owner's Policy) through Wells Fargo. I bank through their PCS banking and my rep hooked me up a couple years ago. This policy covers my current business ventures. I think I am probably going to severe the detailing from the others. ANybody have a policy they just love????

Thanks!!

Andy

2. MoeMistry

MoeMistry Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I've got one from state farm that I am very happy with. The rate will vary based on the deductible, area you're in, and the amount of coverage. It costs me a lot monthly, but it's worth it if something bad happens.

3. slimmn

slimmn Virgin Detailer

Does the premium vary depending on how many cars you detail?

4. Got Wax

Got Wax Banned

Not mine! I have a $3m policy that covers my business ventures. However, I am in process of launching business in Northern California and the SFO wants a policy seperate from al others wherein the Airport is named as an additional insured.

5. d00t

d00t Welcome to Detailing

I have safeco and it's great. no problems to date--and relatively inexpensive. I'm under a $2mil umbrella

6. MoeMistry

MoeMistry Any Rag Vehicle Washer

It shouldn't. It's the amount of coverage you're wanting and the deductible that's going to effect the premium.

7. slowjeep

slowjeep Any Rag Vehicle Washer

anyone know anything about worker's insurance. what I can expect to pay

8. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

so how much do you guys pay a month? im thinking about going legit next year and wondered if I can afford the insurance.

9. d00t

d00t Welcome to Detailing

Just my umbrella is a tad under $400 a year. Butvi insure myself to pick up and drop off vehicles so my premium almost triples because of that.

10. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

oh ok. well I am not going to pick up and drop off. so prices dont seem too bad.