Yamaha Raptor in the snow!!! :giggle:

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by Paul Dalton aka Miracle, Feb 7, 2009.

1. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

Paul Dalton aka Miracle DB Pro Supporter

Hey Guys,

We've had a fair amount of snow here in the UK this last week, so I thought I'd catch some footage of the quad in the snow.

Don't forget to click the HD BUTTON!! :) :mounty:

YouTube - raptor snow

Kind Regards
    Paul.

2. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Looks like a good time. In Belgium, you can drive these on the roads legally. Sadly, not in Texas...

3. wagonproject

wagonproject Jedi Nuba

No wheelies mate? Looks like fun. I've only had one of my 450r's out this winter for an ice race before I tore both of them down to the frames to get rebuilt for race season.

4. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

cool any pictures??

I'd like to have ago on a 450, the 700 is a beast, I just wish it was warmer here at the moment! :(

5. Grey Ghost

Grey Ghost Jedi Nuba

Excellent video Paul, and great quality.

If I may, what type of HD camcorder are you using?

Im looking to buy one in the next month or so to prepare for an upcoming car meet in March

6. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

A Sony SR12

7. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

It looks like you're the only one having fun with all that unexpected snow in the UK...:thumb::thumb::thumb:...Great video...:applause:

8. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

Awesome video, Paul! That is a lot of fun! Please tell me you detailed that Yamaha prior to filming this video...:applause2::drinking2:

9. eShine

eShine Guest

Nice Quad. I have a Honda 400EX myself but after getting stuck 3 million times I am looking at buying on of these babies :)

[​IMG]

10. Pats300zx

Pats300zx Official DB Moderator

Very nice Paul...Now its all dirty so you will have to detail it :)