WTT: Menzerna SIP

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by mShu7, Apr 1, 2008.

1. mShu7

mShu7 Birth of a Detailer

Hey guys! Looking to trade for a sample of SIP. Here's products I'm looking to trade with:

Meguiars
    #40 - Used once to dress my Tacoma.
    [​IMG]

Pinnacle
    Liquid Souveran Wax - Used once on my Tacoma.
    Leather Conditioner - GONE
    [​IMG]

XMT
    360 - GONE
    180 - GONE
    Finishing Glaze - Used once on my Mazda3.
    [​IMG]

DP
    Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner - GONE
    Interior Surface Protectant - BRAND NEW!
    Mild Swirl Eliminator
    Tire Gel
    Plex-All - 80% product remaining.
    Premium Surface Shield Sealant
    [​IMG]

Edge
    6" Double-Sided buffing pads. All pads have been used no more than 5-6 times. Some of the pads haven't ever been used. Some pads are new on one side. Also have the DA polishing adapter (not pictured).
    1 Yellow, 1 Orange, 1 Green, 2 White, 1 Blue (GONE), 2 Red (1 remaining).
    *One of the white pads has *REMOVAL* written on the side of it b/c I used it to buff off wax residue.
    Side 1:
    [​IMG]
    Side2:
    [​IMG]

2. DanPonjican

DanPonjican Birth of a Detailer

What quantity of SIP are you looking to get for the Edge pads? I've got plenty.

3. mShu7

Well, I was going to try and sell the pads for $8/pad ($8 for adapter), so it depends on how many pads you wanted (ie - 5 pads = 1 qt. of SIP). I'm willing to negotiate. Do you have a full bottle of SIP available?

4. DanPonjican

I have a used bottle of SIP that I can top off from my gallon jug.

How about 5 pads and the adapter?

5. mShu7

dan - Sorry for just now getting back to ya. I didn't get an email notification that you had replied.

Anyway, yeah that sounds fine. Which pads would you like?

6. DanPonjican

How about a red, blue, white, green and yellow.

7. mShu7

That sounds good, except for the blue. That one is already sold a couple weeks ago, sorry. Right now I've got 2 white, 1 red, 1 green, 1 yellow, and 1 orange.

How about I just send them all 6 pads to ya including the adapter? I doubt I'll find anybody wanting to buy/trade 2 pads. Maybe you could throw in something else small?

8. DanPonjican

Sure. I am a SYSTEM ONE distributor, so how about an 8oz bottle of X3 polish? Might make you not want to use the SIP anymore like it did for me!

9. mShu7

I actually tried System one a while back. Thanks though! How about you fill SIP to the brim of the qt. bottle and we'll call it even :).

If you want to PM me your mailing info, I'll ship all the pads and the adapter out to you on Monday!