Would you like to see Wolf's Chemicals?

Discussion in 'Detailers Domain' started by detailersdomain, Jun 7, 2011.

1. richguy66

richguy66 DB Forum Supporter

What did you end up ordering? Where are you located? if you're local I would've hopped in maybe and split the shipping cost :)

2. cu2mike

cu2mike DB Forum Supporter

Oh, I just ordered some Wolf polishes, no body wrap here. I was told that body wrap is not allowed here because of its formulation or something, so it's a 50/50 chance that it will make it through US Customs.

3. Danny

Danny Nuba Guru

Well that sucks I was hoping Phil was going to be able to get Body Wrap in stock soon so I could try it out, I wonder if he can find a way to get it to the states.:shead:

4. cu2mike

cu2mike DB Forum Supporter

Well that's just what I heard, we'd have to wait for Phil to confirm it.

5. Wolfs Chemicals

Wolfs Chemicals DB Certified Manufacturer

Hi guys!

OK so as far as I know there's only going to be 1 perhaps 2 products that Phil might not be able to bring over. These are the nano and regular dressings, but the rest of the products will more than likely be able to fly. I've sent Phil some samples already so hopefully he should be getting them soon! There's quite a few of the pro's and non-pro's that have already used some of our products and the feedback has all been good!

On another note, please do keep in mind that importing these products will be costly for Phil. A lot of people write me emails wanting to order products directly from me instead of from the distributors in their respective countries, because they say that the prices are too high. What they don't take into consideration is the large sum of money it takes to ship the products there, customs fees, taxes and other costs that are incurred when bringing new products into the country. So naturally they're going to be more expensive than what's on my web site.

So Phil and I are working on this project and once it's all finished I really hope you guys enjoy our products! We worked very hard on them (more than 1 and a half years!!) and they're all of our own creations, not relabeled monkey poo :). They've been a big success here in the EU and in Australia so far and we're now up to 21 distributors worldwide in less than half a year! Keep your fingers crossed for us ;)!

Jesse O'Connor
    Wolf's Chemicals

6. LostHighway

LostHighway Jedi Nuba

At the risk of both stating the obvious and sounding like an ass I hope you'll keep PakShak's prices on G|Techniq products in sight when establishing U.S. prices. If this project is going to entail a larger bump from the EU prices I think you have a problem. Not only will it hurt your competitiveness with G|Techniq but it will also serve to make both Wolf's Chemical and Detailers Domain look bad. Further if the price bump is substantial enough someone in Europe is going to decide to grey market the products into the U.S. regardless of what agreements they may have signed. Everybody needs to make money but pricing elasticity, especially in this economy is definitely finite.

7. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

Huh, I will have to price it has to be. Pricing is the biggest issue at this point and we are working on it.

8. bakchoi

bakchoi Birth of a Detailer

US doesn't allow nano products? Is that why? I thought Gtechniq C1, G1 are considered nano products.

9. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

I ordered G1 from Gtechniq and had no issues...pakshak also sells it, and they are in Hawaii...

10. Danny

Danny Nuba Guru

How was the application process and how do you like it? Also can an enthusiast detailer purchase it and what does it go for? I saw it on pakshaks site the other day?

11. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator