Would you like to see Wolf's Chemicals?

Discussion in 'Detailers Domain' started by detailersdomain, Jun 7, 2011.

1. kaisernaut

kaisernaut DB Forum Supporter

Attached Files:

2. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

i only wish it was in transit LOL

3. HeavyD

HeavyD DB Forum Supporter

Omg yes please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. hamza7

hamza7 Welcome to Detailing

I want to try there body wrap

5. Danny

Danny Nuba Guru

YES! Phil bring in the line please:) I am wondering how long Body Wrap Nano sealant lasts and if it also has scratch resistant properties. Would also love to try The Brake Duster wheel cleaner.

6. Rcrew

Rcrew Wax on..Wax off

The Left Coast is interested too!

7. KenB

KenB DB Forum Supporter

Def. would pick some up.
    Do you know what your going to carry Phil?
    Thanks

8. tdekany

tdekany Wax on..Wax off

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

9. detailersdomain

so what would you like to see?

10. Kaban

Kaban Welcome to Detailing

I'd definitely like:

Wolf's Chemicals Brake Buster

Edit.... I guess it's now called Brake Duster

11. LostHighway

LostHighway Jedi Nuba

Without any first hand experience with the products any response would have to be speculative but all six of the "nano" products plus Brake Duster are the products I'm most curious about. I would be interested to hear the pros here comment on the compounds and polishes.

12. lasthope05

lasthope05 Jedi Nuba

13. rfinkle2

rfinkle2 DB Forum Supporter

I would be down for trying some of Wolf's chemicals.

14. irontree

irontree Two Bucket System Washer

All 6 from the nano line plus the polishes and wheel cleaner.

15. Stokdgs

Stokdgs Detail Master

Phil -

I would like to see what you personally have tested, and found good enough to be used in your shop
    Your experience and knowledge of hundreds of products will go a long way to help us all then decide what would work best for our needs, now that we know you have given these products your "seal of approval", so to speak..

Thanks again, for all your help !

Dan F

16. detailersdomain

probably won't get the 5 liters in till people have used the items and the requests come in for them.

17. Danny

Danny Nuba Guru

I would get a 5 liters of the De-ironizer if you get it in without a doubt as long as its priced around the same as on Wolf's site. :)

I wonder if Body Wrap lasts as long as Aquartz and Cquartz also if it has scratch resistant properties to it and if so how good are they, have you used it? I have been trying to research some stuff but only have found that its suppose to last 6 months which is not bad if it protects well. I am really interested in this or the Aquartz Combo once you get Aquartz Titanium Premium in.

18. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

Yes Yes Yes !!!!!!!! i have been looking to try this line out for a bit . Looks very promising !!

19. Wolfs Chemicals

Wolfs Chemicals DB Certified Manufacturer

Hi Danny!

Yes the sealant does have scratch resistance properties, much like all other nano coatings, but as far as which one is more scratch-resistant I couldn't tell you because there's such a fine line between them. We have seen more than 8 months on a DD with our nano sealant and that's even through the winter and we've got some pretty harsh winters here in Hungary! We say "6 months" because that's the minimum you should get out of it, but if you take care of it and use our nano shampoo to wash it, it will last much, much longer... more than a year I would say. I won't over-promise and say you'll get "X-teen" months out of it, because it's such a subjective matter. Also, if you use our sealant, as with all nano sealants IME, they should be used alone and not topped with or layered upon any other LSP. Anyway the shine and beading are so silly that you won't want to use anything on top of it ;)! Here's what the beading looks like in the rain >>

[​IMG]

20. detailersdomain

duty and freight and exchange rate will determine the final price.