Wool Wheel Woolies Alt?

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by agpatel, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

Here are some measurements in mils... Slightly blurry but you get the idea

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Dubbin1

Dubbin1 Jedi Nuba

Awesome!!! Thanks for taking the time to do that.

3. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

Anytime....

4. Emile

Emile Welcome to Detailing

Adam's new Lug Nut Brush. It's the only brush I use for grills these days.

5. Bunky

Bunky Guest

Why? I thought the major selling point of the Adam's was durability (ferrule do not crack).

6. Emile

Emile Welcome to Detailing

Hi Bunky! I'm not sure I understand the question. I recommend the Adam's Lug Nut Brush because it's significantly longer and thicker than say the SV Wheel Brush. It still offers good scrubbing power and really excels in hard-to-reach areas like vehicle grilles, including mesh and honeycomb style grilles.

7. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

eh i have used brushes and just dont clean well in homecomb grills that are deep....about 1 inch...just hard to get it something like he wheel woolie things are much better...will just suck it up and get the 1" one and a gallon of power clean to get the $50.

8. Bunky

Bunky Guest

Ok,. I thought SV brushes were same size but just had issues with the plastic ferrule breaking.

I have my eyes on some race glaze brushes.

9. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Well I went for it and got the 1 inch woolie and a gallon of PowerClean as mine is running low.

SV brushes do tend to crack at the plastic ferrule, the RG/Envy brushes are much more robust in the area and should not be a issue...