Wolf's spray on clear bra "The Mask" finally ready

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by Wolfs Chemicals, Sep 4, 2011.

1. Wolfs Chemicals

Wolfs Chemicals DB Certified Manufacturer

You don't need any special spray bottle for it; just make sure you rinse the nozzle after use and you won't have any problems! The product will dry on the hole after use, so even if you don't wash it afterwards you can just peel it off before the next use.

2. Atherton213

Atherton213 Two Bucket System Washer

Mine arrived today got some smaller spray bottles for it... Sprayed some on a glass I had in the garage to test it :) ....lol almost can't wait for love bug season to truly test this out.... From all reviews sounds like its a great product

3. StuLax18

StuLax18 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Not gonna lie, I haven't taken my leather car bra off since I put it on a week after New Years.

Although that's mostly because I haven't washed it since then either. :duh:

4. K3RMiTdot

K3RMiTdot DB Forum Supporter

can this or is it recommended to put it on top of clearbra?

5. Wolfs Chemicals

Sure thing you can put it on just about anything ;)!

6. SoCal Garage

SoCal Garage DB Forum Supporter

This is a great idea for those who purchase new vehicles who want to have them both detailed and a clear film installed. The biggest grief I have with new vehicles is waiting for the appointment for the clear film install and driving to the install destination. This would alleviate the angst of the wait and the drive.

http://www.detailingbliss.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34068&p=346237#post346237

7. jdmkutz

jdmkutz Virgin Detailer

Hello,

I'm taking a road trip next month and considering purchasing a bottle of WB-1N "the Mask". Can anyone tell me how many ounces come in the bottle? The product description doesn't say. Also, appoximately how may applications will I get if only apply this product on the entire front bumper and 1/3 of the front hood?

8. mobilejay

mobilejay Birth of a Detailer

I'm not sure of the amount exactly or how much you can get but I sprayed my from end of the XB and I have PLENTY left over. You should be able to get quite a few applications.

9. invaderzim

invaderzim Jedi Nuba

I put on way too much when I did my car and still have a ton left.

I kept thinking it needed to be more level and less blotchy but it smooths out as it dries

10. outlander

outlander Virgin Detailer

I love this stuff. Use it on my 2012 Nisan Rogue.

11. Greg Nichols

Greg Nichols Birth of a Detailer

I've been trying this stuff on quite a few cars, and in my opinion.........its a wonderful product.

I put it on over Opti coat/guard on the wifes car for a road trip, left it on for almost a week of 90+ temps, and a rain storm. When it came time to clean off, it was easy pleasy. There was NO degradation of the OC/OG on the car, even a good sealant will not be compromised in one use......repeated uses I saw some........as jesse stated it would. The only thing I've not tested out is can it resist some stones or sand dings.......anyone have experience with that? I'm sure it will help but is it better than say blue tape?

Cheers,
    GREG

12. Wolfs Chemicals

Thanks for the update buddy! Yeah it will resist light stone chips, but heavy stones... well the only thing thst will do that is a proper clear bra I'm afraid...

13. kyle butler

kyle butler Birth of a Detailer

Just applied this for the first time today before a weekend road trip. We have LOTS of bugs up here this time of year so i didnt want to be hassled with scrubbing them off come Monday. Plus parking in hotel parking lots gives me the heebies due to moms and their kids rubbing up against the car. So i gave it a shot

Gave the car a proper wash and made sure to thoroughly dry and blow out any of the body creases / grille etc.

I applied liberally (as directed) and it came out so nice. I sprayed it everywhere (minus windows) and it came out crystal clear. i have a few minor spots where it may have bubbled or dried too quickly, but on a whole im thoroughly impressed. Come monday i'll write a follow-up but i can see myself using this before every road trip. its too easy and looks fantastic.

14. Wolfs Chemicals

Thanks for the feedback, glad you like it! Any updates?

15. kyle butler

kyle butler Birth of a Detailer

I thought it worked great, and as advertised. I did 1200km on a weekend and it held up great. Of course the last day we had a torrential downpour for the trip home so i wasnt able to see how easily the bugs came off with a power washer, but they were gone when i checked the car the next day. I'll certainly be using this on all my road trips and garage visits.