Wolf's new nano sealant "Hard Body" is ready!!!

Discussion in 'Last Steps: Waxes, Sealants, and Coatings' started by Wolfs Chemicals, Jun 11, 2012.

1. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

Hang on guys we should have them this week sometime I may post it up for pre sale pricing of 20% off list.

We will also extend this to the complete line of Wolf's ; ) for a 48 hours special!

2. 604_Snooze

604_Snooze Obsessive Detailer

Any difference between the Wolf Hard Body and the Opti Coat 2.0?

3. Kaban

Kaban Welcome to Detailing

Awesome news. I was gonna put off buying any more detailing product for a while since I got other priorities....but I think I will definitely have to get in on this one. Thanks Phil. We appreciate it.

4. xGaspy

xGaspy Virgin Detailer

NEED this. :thumb:

5. CG6Lemon

CG6Lemon New Member

will this product make it for the July 4th promotion?

6. Legacy99

Legacy99 Wax on..Wax off

Hard Body is scratch resistant and OC is not.

7. mike aesthetica

mike aesthetica Jedi Nuba

Don't take this the wrong way but please don't go repeating this until people actually do non-biased, non manufacturer, non vendor affiliated tests or people who aren't getting "special" shipment or treatment to confirm or deny..

Honestly and respectfully based on a video, I had to look back through tons of notes and I honestly can't remember anyone coming to us for corrective work because they were messing around with a plastic lighter and "scratched" their vehicle.

Think about it - if that were the case, CQuartz would have lasted, and AQuartz would have lasted(remember the claims from the manufacturers and those that weren't even supported or repeated by the very first vendor in the US for upwards of a year..)

8. detailersdomain

since we do not have it yet it will not be in any specials or promos till we do sorry.

9. GoFast908Z

GoFast908Z DB Pro Supporter

CQuartz/AQuartz doesn't last a year+?

10. gthal

gthal Two Bucket System Washer

CQuartz did for me but I'm still excited to try Hard Body. :thumb: Mainly because CQuartz is so finicky to apply. Sometimes easy as pie... other times a pain in the a$$. Same technique, similar conditions. I hope Hard Body is easier and more consistent.

11. Erik Mejia

Erik Mejia Obsessive Detailer

12. Legacy99

Legacy99 Wax on..Wax off

There is a difference between scratch resistant and scratch proof.

13. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Nothing is scratch proof. And that whole cig lighter nonsense is a parlor trick. That's why they use a plastic lighter. The marks on he paint are plastic residue, not scratches. Do that test with a drywall screw. THEN I'll be impressed.

14. SoCal Garage

SoCal Garage DB Forum Supporter

Realistically, given the sparse amount of product that is applied versus the actual paint and paint substrate, all I'm hoping for is a more durable finish for my daily drivers. Hey, if someone tosses a Bic lighter out of their window and it hits my automobile (barring any road rage) all I'm hoping for is some sacrificial resistance and one less road warrior battle scar. :)

15. Legacy99

Legacy99 Wax on..Wax off

You maybe correct about the parlor trick, but if the plastic residue as you call it won't mar my paint that's good enough for me.

16. mobilejay

mobilejay Birth of a Detailer

So....when will it be here :)

17. detailersdomain

should have it up this weekend and shipping by Monday.

18. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

19. GloomyX

GloomyX Birth of a Detailer

Can't wait... been checking everyday!

20. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter