Wolf's Hard Body

Discussion in 'Last Steps: Waxes, Sealants, and Coatings' started by dogma, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Legacy99

Legacy99 Wax on..Wax off

Is he..dunno. If it's as good as everyone is saying, AG will have it. Money talks.

2. 3PedalMINI

3PedalMINI DB Forum Supporter

Ive seen it in person, Actually today. The shine and depth is absoultly insane. It was on a dark color audi (havana black A8) and the pearl effect was the most intense i have ever seen. It is simply phenomenal! Cannot wait for it to come in :)

3. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

right now we are representing Wolf's in North America. Eshine carries it, Ranney at Pak Shak has them as well.

We have a good amount of Hard Body coming into the country late this week (pending customs)

We have a good waiting list for them so get in on it asap.

4. Money2536

Money2536 Virgin Detailer

Thanks! I'm on the list. I've been postponing my normal detail schedule on my cars.

5. 3PedalMINI

3PedalMINI DB Forum Supporter

Phill,

you have an email from me!

6. JBlack151

JBlack151 Birth of a Detailer

Looking forward to getting a hold of this stuff when it comes in.

7. Ralph 52

Ralph 52 Virgin Detailer

If I were to order HD for the first time, what other products should I include to make the most of HD results?

8. sydtoosic

sydtoosic Birth of a Detailer

if you use wolfs nano QD after every wash, will it harm the HB in any way? i know jesse said it's not necessary, but why? people on CL are asking me if it's harmful to the HB if the Nano QD is applied after every wash. i have a few club members (and more to come) hooked on HB. I waiting on the wolfs nano shampoo and about to order some more QD just to have around. after i wash and dry the car looks like it's got a fresh coat of HB everytime.:headbang:

9. DJBAILEY

DJBAILEY Birth of a Detailer

It's not harmful to use the nano QD after each wash, just wasteful. The QD is water-based so each time you use it you are introducing water into the nano coating that needs to evaporate. The beading and sheeting of the coating is diminished while the water is present. So if you are using it every week you could be trapping water in the coating. Try using the nano shampoo. It really freshens up the coating so you may loose your desire to use the QD so often. I use the QD about every 1-2 months.

10. dogma

dogma DB Forum Supporter

anyone know when Wolfs version of ONR will be available?

11. dogma

dogma DB Forum Supporter

That's how I felt. I used BW and thought that was amazing Hard Body is at a whole different level. I have never used anything that is remotely like HB for looks and durability. ( a couple of close seconds)

12. Legacy99

Legacy99 Wax on..Wax off

How long has it been on?

13. Meticulous-Detail

Meticulous-Detail DB Forum Supporter

Def. have to pick some up from Phil and try it out.

14. JOMAX

JOMAX Two Bucket System Washer

How does I protect against water spots and bird bombs?

Sent from my iPhone using
    TapTalk
    2000 Black DRW F-350
    Gauges, DP tuner, ported housing, T-500:evil:, JW VB, 5in turbo back, hutch/harpoon mod, 6.0 IC, tru cool tranny cooler, etc

15. dogma

dogma DB Forum Supporter

its been on for 3 or 4 months.

As far as bird bombs. A couple of weeks ago I noticed Ihad one on my hood. For some reason I put my finger on it and it just slid off. ( I was shocked)

16. Legacy99

Legacy99 Wax on..Wax off

Thanks, too bad it doesn't stop water spots. If it did, it would be the best detailing product of the century.

17. JOMAX

JOMAX Two Bucket System Washer

You had it etch with the coating?

Sent from my iPhone using
    TapTalk
    2000 Black DRW F-350
    Gauges, DP tuner, ported housing, T-500:evil:, JW VB, 5in turbo back, hutch/harpoon mod, 6.0 IC, tru cool tranny cooler, etc

18. Voodoo GS

Voodoo GS Virgin Detailer

Has anyone tried hardbody on glass or plastic and rubber trim?

19. Hamilton

Hamilton Virgin Detailer

Does HB fill small imperfections?

20. Legacy99

Legacy99 Wax on..Wax off

I'm sure it does, but if your looking for it to hide, that won't happen.