Wolfgang Fuzion Beading Shots

Discussion in 'Show and Shine' started by Joshs2013MSAltimaSL, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Hey all! Finally got my hands on some Fuzion through the cyber Monday sale. I polished the car (3M UF) last weekend and while I was cleaning a friend's car yesterday, we got a little shower so I decided to snap some pictures. These are a week after I applied the Fuzion. Enjoy! :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. RefPerfection

RefPerfection Birth of a Detailer

Very nice. I just picked up one of the 3oz mini pots that was for sale on the forum a couple weeks ago. Look forward to trying it out, and seeing how it compares to other waxes/sealants I've used.

3. It was definitely easy to use and looks great. I'm a sucker for slickness; I love to feel a car after it's just been waxed and this wax definitely has a slickness to it. Not quite as slick as their sealant...but definitely slicker than your typical nuba.

4. RefPerfection

RefPerfection Birth of a Detailer

Good to hear. Did you layer it with anything else? I'm curious to see the longevity of protection.

5. In this case, no. I wanted to see how long it would last by itself. In the future, I would like to layer it with WGDGPS and then see how long it would last.

6. piginapoke

piginapoke Obsessive Detailer

That if Fu*&in Crazy!

7. AutoObsessed

AutoObsessed Dealers

Nice shots!!

8. Zookie

Zookie Jedi Nuba

very nice! Fusion looked reallly good on Silver. I used Fusion all last and this Summer on my Silver Porsche and was very happy with it untill i ran out and bought Zymol Galsur... Now this thing looks freaking awesome on Silver!!

9. Lol...thanks!!

Thank you!

Yes it looked very wet. I can't wait to try it out on my wife's graphite Rogue...

10. frankiman

frankiman Birth of a Detailer

yup fuzion is very nice.. and so easy to use!

11. TimAD

TimAD Jedi Nuba

Very nice looking TIGHT beading shots there. Keep us posted on the durability!

12. JoeyV

JoeyV Welcome to Detailing

Nice shots. Pretty "standard" fuzion beading. All the pics I've seen of it bead like nuts, just like this! It doesn't last long though, as far as I can remember. Maybe 6-8 weeks if well kept. Again, this is IIRC based on a car Phil P. had done earlier this year.

13. I will!

I'm hoping to get 8 weeks since my car is garage kept at home and at work and we're not getting any snow. Next time I'm going to pair it with WGDGPS and see if the durability lasts any longer.

14. JoeyV

JoeyV Welcome to Detailing

I should add that this durability is on a daily driven car that is parked outdoors. You will definitely get longer durability if you top it over a sealant.