Wolfgang Füzion Carnauba Polymer Concours Wax

Discussion in 'Last Steps: Waxes, Sealants, and Coatings' started by FMINUS, Mar 29, 2008.

1. loudog2

loudog2 Two Bucket System Washer

So, what is the concensus? I like it, but I would't pay $175 for it. $50 a tub sounds reasonable. Same price as P21 100%, 50/50 and cheaper than Dodo.

2. orionz06

orionz06 Virgin Detailer

after using it, i would pay over $100 for it... $130-140... havent used it enough to earn the $175 tag

3. budman3

budman3 Birth of a Detailer

It's $85 shipped for 2 tubs right now on WolfgangCarCare.com after using Wolfgang15 as a coupon code. It is for the cracked version but for less than $45 each, you can't go wrong at this price.

4. akimel

akimel Birth of a Detailer

Given the discounts that have been offered on Fuzion over the past three months, I certainly would not pay more than $50 per tub (or $100 for tub and free refill), just as I would not pay more than $50 for a tub of Souveran. I would wait for Souveran BOGO time. This is a buyer's market. Discounts will be offered again on both of these waxes. You can take that to the bank. :thumb:

5. orionz06

orionz06 Virgin Detailer

i certainly agree, but my statements were based on the value i give the fuzion based on looks and durability...

6. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Hows everyone liking Fuzion? Durability decent or is it ok for the price level?

7. Emile

Emile Welcome to Detailing

I love it, I've gone through one pot of the stuff. Getting a refill was easy, just e-mailed them a picture of my empty tub of Fuzion and a brand new tub was sent out immediately.

The look is amazing. Application is a dream; it is insanely easy to spread and very little goes very far, but I specifically do not follow their WOWO method. I apply to the whole vehicle and then start buffing off from where I started. Letting the wax haze over causes most of it to disappear into the paint and eliminates the smearing issue some people have while buffing off. Durability, it lasts 3 or 4 weeks with weekly washes without any problems, but I've never bothered to go any longer before applying another coat...not because I had to, but because I wanted to since application is so awesome.

8. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

thanks emile .i might have to give fuzion a try soon . looks like a nice wax. and im like you i dont mind waxing often if its easy on easy off ..

9. domino

domino Welcome to Detailing

LOL @ the conspiracy theories in this thread

thought id do my own research here and came across this.......

[​IMG]

i just added the Fuzion to my collection and will give it a go soon (with iphone pics)