Witch wax is best?

Discussion in 'Compounds, Polishes, Paint Cleaners, and Glazes' started by GigaFlow, Jan 2, 2008.

1. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

I've got some Nu Finish for sale. I am charging you $225 because it's repackaged as Piet's '54. Who's in?

2. richy

richy Guest

:lol::applause2::giggle:

3. GigaFlow

GigaFlow Two Bucket System Washer

Then i heave learn something to day :)

Pinnacle Sig Series II is most probably my choice.

But I'm really Courius about Petes 53 and 5050 then....

4. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

Please PM me your Paypal Info:rollinglaugh:

5. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

You guys are so freaking funny :spank::spank:

Man, this is just so freaking fun :booboo::booboo::badidea:

6. Smith2287

Smith2287 Welcome to Detailing

P1et, your the man, I cant help it but to just laugh. :rollinglaugh:

7. Cooter

Cooter Guest

I've got some TW-Platinum you can have for $20:mounty:

8. Sparkie

Sparkie Wax on..Wax off

Turtle wax!:joint::laughing::D:rolleyes:

J/K

The few I like:Souveran SSII, MaxWax PB Blue S100 PS21 and Mothers. Never have tried 5050......What I hear it's a great wax.....

9. MWAUTOPRO

MWAUTOPRO Jedi Nuba

5050 is a great wax, looks great, goes on easy, and comes off easy. For a garage queen or someone who likes to wax their car every other week it is awesome.

Another product you may want to consider is CG's Top Coat, it's clarity and warmth was amazing, along with ease of application and removal.

Max Wax was mentioned and is an awesome wax also, you may want to look into meguiars #26 too.

10. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Has anyone mentioned Lusso Oro yet? VERY easy on and off and much cheaper than Souveran.

11. Cooter

Cooter Guest

I"d reccomend Lusso Oro too. Great wax.

12. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

FOr maximum pop of metallic flakes try DP Surface Shield sealant topped off with DP Max Wax or Pinnacle SSII! Believe me, those flakes will pop on the double!!!

13. Scott's Mobile Detailing

Scott's Mobile Detailing Welcome to Detailing

i loveeeee sig ser II

14. togwt

togwt Nuba Guru

Percentage of wax content- most Carnaubas advertised with 50% or more Carnauba wax content is truly advertising a weight, not a volume. 30% by volume is about 50% by weight is about the maximum content (approx 35% Carnauba by volume makes it almost impossible to add/remove) that’s why you never can truly assess the amount of Carnauba in a manufactured wax unless the manufacturer specifically lists its content percentage by weight or volume.

When making a comparison ensure you compare like with like i.e. % volume or % weight