Winter/Snow Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by BrendanS, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Nica

Nica Banned

Very cool pictures guys :nod:

matrix_808 great pics, love the rich color of the pics :thumb: Oh and your a lucky guy with your "winters" must be tough, the good thing about being here in Canada is that...um..is that...um..:shead: :shead:...sorry forgot where I was going with this :confused:

I'll snap some pics of the freezer I'm in, this week's going to be :cold: Today's been a cold, cold day...but that's okay I haven't left my cave all day long :nod: But I have to tomorrow :shrug:

2. BrendanS

BrendanS Welcome to Detailing

I'll finish off your sentence for you with this...
    eShine Canada: Riccardo Clay Blue (8oz)

3. Nica

Nica Banned

Um...yea that's one of the benefits....but there are others...I just can't think of them at the moment :shead: :shead:

4. BrendanS

BrendanS Welcome to Detailing

shit happens, it's all good

5. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Very nice and clean looking. I like it a lot.

6. wagonproject

wagonproject Jedi Nuba

Thank you! That was the only time its seen snow as I had to take it from one of our shops to another and our enclosed race trailer was down in Florida. It actually looks a little different now and hopefully will look a lot different after this winter. http://www.detailingbliss.com/forum/f47/daily-driver-back-road-few-mods-11338.html

7. Chas

Chas DB Forum Supporter

Hey even us Marylanders got three to four inches of snow which is rare we dont usually get our first snow till the beginning of February which is usually just a small dusting and thats the extent of our winter. So much for global warming.

8. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Not too exciting on my side of the U.S. but I'll take some pictures once school's done. It's been fairly rainy the past couple of weeks but it's supposed to clear up next weekend. That's one of the best times to take pictures... when it's all clearing up!

9. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

can somebody pick him up and drop off in Alaska in his SUMMER cloth?:p:

10. richy

richy Guest

You'd be surprised at what we see here being a border city!! It's 90 degrees in Detroit and we get people pull up at the border with their skiis on top!!

11. wagonproject

wagonproject Jedi Nuba

12. BPRES

BPRES Virgin Detailer

I'm so thankful I haven't had to deal with any heavy snow yet. Last winter I was fortunate to have a 4x4 pickup but now I'm stuck with a fast rwd. :(

13. matrix_808

matrix_808 DB Supporter

haha the warmest clothes i got is a pair of jeans and a sweater.

14. Nica

Nica Banned

Well today was brutally cold, so cold that here in Calgary we actually broke the old record which was set in the 80's or so...but even though it was cold I went out and snapped some pictures :thumb: Hope you enjoy:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    My little girl wanted to keep warm so she started running around, this picture makes her look like the road runner lol.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Passed by this road and noticed the lights, they looked good so snapped a few pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now how cold was it outside, this should help:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Well hope you enjoy the pictures.

15. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Nice pics Carlos, looks like a beautiful place.

16. wagonproject

wagonproject Jedi Nuba

Amazing pics!

17. bigfoot

bigfoot Jedi Nuba

taken on Dec. 26, 2008 me in my "winter" clothes

[​IMG]

18. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

[​IMG]

its been about 10 years when i was in this kinda cold last time

19. Nica

Nica Banned

I should ban you because of this terrible picture..winter clothes :thumbdown:

:fs:

I tease, I tease compa, actually I'll be heading back home in a few days :woo: :woo: can't wait :cheerl:

Oh and with the wind chill it feels more like -31C right now...really, really cold today :cold:

20. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Nobody likes a smartass! I'm sooooooo jealous right now.