Will It Live Up To The Hype, CD-2 I Found Some!

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by Deep Gloss Auto Salon, Jan 15, 2008.

1. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

Aww come on fella's.... the same as Stoners???

**Can you hear the sound of my bubble as it bursts***

Not the stoners is a dog rocket or anything but after all the talk and allure of this product only to be like stoners.... Tell me it isn't so!!!

2. Pats300zx

Pats300zx Official DB Moderator

Try it and see for yourself. Stoners is a good sub. I save my CD2 for car shows and my personal cars. Stoners for clients.

3. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Your statement says allot Pat... Sounds pretty damn good if it's your secret stash only...

4. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

^^Something I read on the big A, my excitememt has been restored!!!

5. ggk

ggk Jedi Nuba

ive heard this is pretty good. i might by some i think my biglots had it for like $3 a can and alot of it.

motor city like that orange?

6. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

ha, I have a hard time seeing the regular font...Getting old... nahhh, not me:headbang:

7. vrwm

vrwm Jedi Nuba

I found some at all my local autozones:thumb:. The last az I stopped by at said that they are starting to replace the cd2 with the black magic Engine Detailing cans. He said they were relabled, but I'm not sure.

8. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

ok i need to know, what cigars and which wine?

9. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

OrngeZ got me some of the stuff. I love it

10. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Damn you are observant!!!:joint:

I hate that wine glass but that's what I use when I drink alone... When I have company I bust out my Waterford Robert Mondavi, they even make the wine taste better!!

The smokes are the Plasencia organic ccigars I was telling you about, I actually preffered this smaller size
    Plasencia Organica Nesticos at CigarAuctioneer

The vino is St Supery Cabernet very nice wine St. Supéry Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley

Ok, if it gets your endorsement it must be good...

Looks like I may be coming to my works prototype garage (heated, ohh yeah) to do a winter wash/wax/engine detail... It's supposed to be 14f BUT if it's not snowing it is ON!!!

11. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

I like it just as much as CG F2B

12. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

I didn't think about using F2B for engines. I have an engine detail tomorrow AMOF. I'll have to try it out and post some pics.

CD-2:eek:ngard:F2B

13. Calgarydetail

I only notice the important things :chris:

I will have to give both a try.. i very curous about the ciagrs... i will have have to fiund a place that ships well to canada..

14. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

yes you do!!!

I meant what I told you, I can ship you whatever you want!! Just order it, have it sent to me and I'll ship it to you, no problem at all!! PM me if interested!

Ok, well after bitching about my other wine glass I had the taste in my mouth for a glass of vino out of a proper glass....

[​IMG]

15. Calgarydetail

very nice, and thaks. im broke right now, i have some big expenseses right now,(more to come soon enough) but when money is alittle less tight I will def take you up on that offer

16. Pats300zx

Pats300zx Official DB Moderator

What's F2B again???

17. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

fade to black

18. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Obviously old metal heads paying tribute to Metallica with that name:joint:

19. togwt

togwt Nuba Guru

"What sounds VERY unique and interesting about cd-2 is that it has resins (sounds like acrylic), that when cured forms a "smooth & uniform coating"..."

Great product. It is formulated with polymer resins that cross-link, strong and durable

20. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

I think I still have a can of it sitting somewhere in garage...I'll give it a try.