Will It Live Up To The Hype, CD-2 I Found Some!

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by Deep Gloss Auto Salon, Jan 15, 2008.

1. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

2. Scott's Mobile Detailing

Scott's Mobile Detailing Welcome to Detailing

where did you find it and how much?

3. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Auto Zone... $4.99.

They only had two but are getting more transfered to their store for me from a nearby location

have you tried it before?

4. Scott's Mobile Detailing

Scott's Mobile Detailing Welcome to Detailing

no, i didnt even no autozone carried that...im going there tonight woot woot

5. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Good find. Next time I'll have to stop by the local store and see if there are any. Great stuff. I think it will live up to the hype.

6. Obsessive Detail

Obsessive Detail Pro Detailer - Lifetime Member

I used it a ton in the past. Now it is getting so hard to find. Midway Auto Supply has it on the net but they are way high.

Lately I've been using Stoner Trim Shine in the aerosol version, that works really similar to CD2 in my opinion.

7. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

What sounds VERY unique and interesting about cd-2 is that it has resins (sounds like acrylic), that when cured forms a "smooth & uniform coating"...

The pics in the link I posted are AMAZING!! I mean it's one thing for the rubber/pastic to glow BUT DAMN did you see how it looks in the link I posted?

8. zoomzoom mazda5

zoomzoom mazda5 Wax on..Wax off

Great find!

9. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Try to call ahead, the location just around the corner only had two.. all the stores in the surounding areas had at least 2, some had as many as 7 - I'd say his screen showed about 20-25 cans in the surrounding areas!

:woot:

10. Nica

Nica Banned

Can't say I've ever heard of this product, pictures look good though :thumb:

Look forward to your pictures buddy :chest:

11. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

WHAT????

This stuff almost has the folklore of Meg's #16...

Hmmm, want a can??

12. vrwm

vrwm Jedi Nuba

Sweet:thumb:!! That stuff looks amazing. I"m going to stop by my local autozone. I remember seeing it. I just never gave it a try.

13. Nica

Nica Banned

Really, don't know bro just never heard of it...a can...na it's all good buddy, I'd like to see you useing it and I'd love to see the some pictures. Man with the stuff I got coming I seriously need to get a bigger house...the entire basement is getting full of detailing product :confused: just can't stop ordering stuff...oh but I have no problem :shakehead: nope no problem here :angel:

14. vrwm

vrwm Jedi Nuba

Haha I almost ordered so much stuff i'm going to be sleeping in the living room.:thumb::whistle:

15. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

ha, thank goodness for basments!!!

problem?? What's the problem:headbang:

16. Nica

Nica Banned

:rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: sad thing is the wife incurages me to purchase a bunch of products, if it's wax I order she's all over it...when I get home she's got the wax's open on the kitchen table and smelling them, putting some on her hand and applying it on things around the house hahahahaha but that's between us :shh:

When polishing products come in she dosen't even bother opening the box but anything that has to do with LSP or MF towels man she's all over those boxes lol.

17. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Please tell you wife she provides hope for all us single detailers that true love is still alive and well..... Does she have a sister????:chest:

18. Nica

Nica Banned

Man I'm glad my wife is into the detailing just as bad as me otherwise I'd be single too, when I told her about Divine I thought for sure I went over the "line"...I get home and gently easy the conversation and she goes to me, can you apply it by hand? I say yes, ofcourse. Then she says, is it better then Zymol? hahahahaha I just laughed like a little boy and said YES!!!! hahahahahaha...then she asked when it was going to get here hahahahahaha oh we can't wait to get Divine

As for a sister, she does but she's married :shrug: but I got the best of the two :whistle: hahaha teasing...pst...she goes on line and reads too :whistle: :whistle:

But man you guys have no idea how much fun it is knowing I can purhcase anything I want and not get :spank: when I get home...just not allowed to purchase the vehicle I want just yet...not till wife gets the house she wants :confused: oh well fair is fair I suppose.

ooooh I'm so bad at highjacking threads :booboo:

19. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Have not heard of this stuff yet, looks good...

20. Pats300zx

Pats300zx Official DB Moderator

Thankfully I have a case sitting in my basement. I might have to check out my local AZ's to pick up a few more cans. Its good stuff. I agree with Justin. Stoners Trim Shine is comparable.