Why you shouldn't walk into the CG store.

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by adriankeith, May 19, 2008.

1. jake_b

jake_b Obsessive Detailer

my jolly goodness. if i live in cali i'd probably be in that store more than a couple of times. if they allow you to test their stuff i'd be there after a car wash loll ..thinking..o0O(evil plan) lol

2. adriankeith

adriankeith Birth of a Detailer

Ahh, that's the SmartWax shampoo. According to the lady who was working she said its CG's higher end car wash/shampoo. But when I asked her how it compares to CG CWG she said just go with CWG. I think she said the gallon shapoo sells for 24.95? I can't remember but I can ask next time I go in if you'd like to know. I may be going there again this weekend. Running out of citrus wash :)

3. ChristR

ChristR Birth of a Detailer

I got the same feeling of watching those pics, as the feeling I had as a 6 year old, walking into a candy store!
    Daaamn!

4. ajnavo61490

ajnavo61490 Banned

road trip! :D

5. J BELL

J BELL Nuba Guru

If you could ask her that would be great...i wonder if it is leaned as more of a paint cleanser or a maintenance shampoo...citrus wash is amazing but a new maintenance wash is interesting..bad for my bank account but interesting!!

6. adriankeith

7. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

8. adriankeith

Yeah pretty much. When I was there one of the guys in the office was putting together a promo pack of all the SW stuff in a pretty nice display box for an employee of Toyota. I wonder if they're trying to market in the their dealerships.. Interesting.

9. advs1

advs1 DB Forum Supporter

LOL i arranged all the towels one saturday when i was visiting paul and we were bored. next week i think we're doing some construction lol. i guess when you live too close it gets common. and i have a lot of their stuff!!

10. Dream Machines

Dream Machines Jedi Nuba

Don't know if they have torn the roof off of anything really. Their labels are just as bad as their products

11. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

Are you saying that CG products sucks?

12. er1k

er1k Obsessive Detailer

Are you implying the CGs products are bad?

13. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

holy smokes! Can't wait till me and Ketil visit CG! If I lived near CG, I'd be so broke I have to eat the products LOL