Why did I buy a black car!!!

Discussion in 'Professional Detailer's Studio' started by dsms, Mar 7, 2009.

1. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

Lucky bastard.

Nice car. Like the wheels too. Its manual too, which is the best.

Got my 1st black vehicle in november as well, and it will be my last.
    Its a pita to keep clean.
    I want to go back to having silver.

2. Hostage1978

Hostage1978 Guest

I've loved owning a black vehicle so far. True, a PITA in the winter, but when it's just gotten the once over there is nothing like it.

Your Audi is beautiful, i love the color scheme

3. jake_b

jake_b Obsessive Detailer

nice!!!! i love the interior of that car

4. Nica

Nica Banned

Gorgeous, gorgeous vehicle :druling: I just love the head lights and the interior, so nice!!

I agree, black is a very high maintenance colour but I think it's worth it :woo:

5. Berscht

Berscht Jedi Nuba

Yeah those head lights are amazing! Looks great. Those winter pictures looks so peaceful...If cars would stay clean in the winter I would love winter, except cars dont stay clean

6. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

agreed. black is such a PIA to keep looking nice, especially in the winter. but when its sunny out and shes clean, there is nothing better...

my GTI is a black metallic pearl and when shes clean and wearing a couple coats of jetseal and waxed, she really looks gorgeous. the metallic flake just sets it off.

7. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

I am a lucky bastard, im very blessed to be able to have that car so I treat it as it should be treated. And yes I couldnt have the car any other way, 6pseed or not at all:headbang:

I actually thought about detailing it during a snow storm just to have it in the driveway glowing and surrounded by snow and ice, would have absolutely been a peaceful sight. If anything it would have made for some cool pics but I decided against it as I do have to drive the car everyday and it would have been filthy in a matter on minutes.