Who's online tonight?

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Paul Dalton aka Miracle, Dec 5, 2009.

1. Chas

Chas DB Forum Supporter

Wow, yeah they said you guys would get the brunt of it. How have you been buddy?

2. Cleaning Fool

Cleaning Fool Birth of a Detailer

Real good, thanks. Really wanted to work on the cars today but its been snowing since 9am and stopped about 2 hours ago

3. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Hey Paul whats up!

Quick question, what dilution did you use for 3m soap?

4. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Hey Paul. You better be gone, its 2am where you are. Sorry about the weather guys. Its sunny and clear here. But friggen cold. Washed a truck today and the ground on the shady side of the truck never thawed. Last winter it snowed this week and w had 24" of snow in our yard until April. Got a 500hp 2010 Camaro in the shop for 3 days of polishing so I really don't care if it freezes. Got a washmat from Dust to Glory so I've been washing inside when its too cold. Sweeeeeet.

5. kc1337

kc1337 Obsessive Detailer

My driveway turned into a hockey rink, it faces north so it barely sees any sunlight.

6. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

I wish it was snowing in NC, but just cold tonight, oh well....hoping we get something later in the winter!

7. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

Hey, Paul! Hey everybody! I just finished washing my daily driver, and it is chilly outside 49 degrees F (9C).

8. Chas

Chas DB Forum Supporter

Ken I think I am going to make a roadtrip from MD up to you one of these days and clear out your part of your shop.

9. Dial Up

Dial Up Birth of a Detailer

Hey fellas just droppin' by from CA still in the low 60's here =)

10. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

whats up guys? i took a day off from detailing. had to work the normal job today. came home, grilled up 2 beautiful 16oz ribeyes paired with a Frei Brothers 2006 cabernet, and now kickin back with Crown cokes. great night so far!

but i.ve been talking to kustomizingkid while he's polishing out a trashed mark viii, and makes me wish i was polishing too :(

11. 911Fanatic

Anytime you want. I'll be waiting!

Low 60s? Niiiiiiice! Its about -3 here right now. Our highs over the next few days are supposed to be between -2 and -6.

12. supercharged

I think he mean Farengeight, not Celcius....

13. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

i had about 2 inches of snow on my car when i got back from work. went out just not to drive my gf home, um wtf is snow, looks like it just rained except for little pile near my car

14. 911Fanatic

I realize that. Its about 32 F here. I wish it was in the low 60s!

15. supercharged

sounds like it's pretty chilly in Canada. I like cold whether, I really do, but not when I need to wash my car, nor driving on those salty roads...Although I like visiting skiiing resort in South Lake Tahoe, California...

16. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

we are sitting at thirty here right now burrrrrr:catfight:

17. rom

rom Virgin Detailer

:kiss:

Hello from the UK :)

18. billy

billy Obsessive Detailer

Hi from Brazil:thumb:

19. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

car last week
    [​IMG]

car today
    [​IMG]

winter sucks

20. supercharged

It's snowing in Sacramento! That's is just so AWESOME! FINALLY!!! I think I'm more excited about this snow then if I was if I purchased a pot of Zymol Vintage!!!:yikes: