Who's online tonight?

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Paul Dalton aka Miracle, Dec 5, 2009.

1. kc1337

kc1337 Obsessive Detailer

Heh, Canada.

2. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

Yoooo hello everyone.

3. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

Paul Dalton aka Miracle DB Pro Supporter

Hey biilyblooshoes...

4. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

whats up Paul.

5. willjco

willjco DB Forum Supporter

Hey. Whats up?

6. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

Hey everyone, sorry about the funny info in the pm, but I couldn't sit here any longer on my own!!! lol...

I had to show someone

7. TONY MONTANA

TONY MONTANA DB Forum Supporter

hey paul i also gotta say that i admire your work your my favorite detailer your work is simply stunning and your the reason i became a member on DB. i cant get enough of looking at your posts and i wish you would post your work more offen but maybe its just me but i get the feeling you dont like me cause you always ignore my questions but like i said maybe its just me anyways im still a huge fan of your work :mounty:

8. GDAL

GDAL Guest

I'm bored out of my mind here ...

Had to work today. Got home and I'm just chillin' .... baby is still sick, but getting better. The wash & wax cancelled tomorrow because of the weather. I will be organizing my detailing supplies tomorrow.

On a good note ... I bought my X-mas gift today and it's coming from Canada ... Thanks Ken!!

9. Cleaning Fool

Cleaning Fool Birth of a Detailer

What up boys and girls..Snowing here in the North East, can't detail a darn thing

10. GDAL

GDAL Guest

I need to get some scrap panels in the basement. My detailing bug started way too late in the summer ... lol.

11. Chas

Chas DB Forum Supporter

Snow here in MD , I think Ken jinxed us with his weather thread hahaha. THANKS KEN!! Rescheduling a detail next week that was suppose to be tomorrow.

12. willjco

willjco DB Forum Supporter

+1 .

13. GDAL

GDAL Guest

Same here Chas ... I had a Royal Blue Lucerne scheduled for tomorrow. What were you going to detail?

14. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

How much snow you got guys???

15. Chas

Chas DB Forum Supporter

Doing a follow up on a black mustang GT I posted up a month or two ago. I wasn't satisfied leaving the car with some swirls because of a one stepper I did so I told the customer I would come back and finish up some spots for him. I like doing one steppers but I get so anal about it even if there are minor swirls left over I feel like I just have to go all the way lol. So looks like I will have two mustang GT's next weekend cuz I had another one scheduled as well.

16. Chas

Chas DB Forum Supporter

We were suppose to get 1 inch or less but its looking closer to 3-4 inches here. And its covering the roads which no one expected because the road surface was still apparently above 50 degrees.

17. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

Thanks dude!!

I wish I had the time mate to post all my details, Im have at least 20 cars I could post and do videos of, but no time, Ive been working 7 days per week for months now and fully booked for 8 weeks or so...

My unit is full of cars at the moment, to many cars, and not enough days in a week!

18. GDAL

GDAL Guest

Not a lot ... 1-2.5 inches total. People around this area of PA believe this is a lot.

I lived in Michigan/Ohio ... We had 1-2 inches of snow on the ground all winter long.

I work at a plant were there are several Midwest transplants and we are the only ones that show up to work after a snow storm.

19. GDAL

GDAL Guest

Cool ... well I had some more practice with the buffer last Sunday. Some idiot hit my RH passenger door and left a nice ding and paint transfer. I was able to remove all of it with 85rd. My car's paint is so soft that 106 on a blue uber pad was leaving holograms. I can see all the spots that I checked with the paint ... it's that soft.

20. Cleaning Fool

Cleaning Fool Birth of a Detailer

Waz up Chas! Got about 5 inches in NVA