Who wants a Brinkman 14.99 plus shipping

Discussion in 'Tools - Machine Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detai' started by Tonya, Feb 10, 2008.

1. DJ_JonnyV

DJ_JonnyV DB Forum Supporter

Alright, then, I'm in if any are still left, Tonya. I lost track if you still have any or not. If you do, I'd really like to have one. Just let me know and I can PM you. Thanks!!!

2. Tonya

Tonya Welcome to Detailing

NO more Brinkmans are left in my area. Some of you are saying the stores by you are a total mess. :shrug: All of them in my area are very nice!
    I am getting smarter with locating items. Here is is an automated # you can call to get one in your area. 1-800-901-0881 the item # is 7414123 followed by the # sign, then the zip code. It walks you through what to do, it will tell you the store and how many they have. Keep trying different zip codes! Then just call that store and have them hold if for you! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

3. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

I went there and got the Brinkman look a like. Its got 2 halogens instead of the LEDs

4. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

:woo: :eek:mg::crasy: :worship:

5. howareb

howareb Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Tonya,

Thanks for that bit of info on the other thread on how to find the Brinkmanns.

People in my area,

There was a Tuesday Morning in my area that did have them for 12.95 (they had 11 left in the Woodbridge VA area). They are on the bottom shelf in the back behind a whole bunch of other crap.

6. PTJD

PTJD Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Thanks Tonya, I called but here in Ok none is to be found. And yes the Tues Morning Malls look like a flea market inside!:complain:

7. Tonya

Really! :crasy: I am shocked! They are very clean and organized here!!!! They have really nice stuff! Heck some bedding sets are still well over 300.00. They have some really highend stuff at ours!

8. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

Got mine today Tonya, MANY MANY MANY THANKS!!!! For those of you that don't know Tonya Rocks!:yippie:

9. jake_b

jake_b Obsessive Detailer

is there anyomore brinkman?

10. jake_b

jake_b Obsessive Detailer

how's the brinkman wolf?

11. JLs Detailing

Works great and man it can pick up the imperfections in the paint. I don't know how I did correction without it after seeing it in action tonight in my garage!!

12. LanceM

LanceM DB Forum Supporter

i picked one up today. 12.99!

There was also a halogen gun, but it was 14.99. I might pick it up to see if its good or not. It was made by autotech i think.

13. JLs Detailing

The Halogen I got from big lots that looks like the Brinkman is absolutely NO comparison to the Brinkman. It is good for when I go out to feed my dog at night though. I wouldn't waste my money....well you shouldn't waste yours because I already did.

14. LanceM

LanceM DB Forum Supporter

thanks!

15. JLs Detailing

No problem. I bought mine back in the summer and thought I had a Brinkman. Got it home and it's like a really strong flashlight. The beam is more fractured if that makes sense. Not useful at all in detailing.

16. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

i agree with wolfpacker... they are not good for detailing..

they are bright but the light is spread out and not concentrated to a small area

17. Tonya

I know Nica is still waiting on his big box. I think everyone else go their Brinkmans. If not please send me a PM :thumb:

18. Tonya

Bump for information. I hope you guys can find one in your area :thumb: I have none left Sorry!!!

19. ampbmw

ampbmw DB Forum Supporter

got mine from tonya fast shipping am now obsessed with the brinkmann! Thanks tonya!

20. Tonya

Thanks ampbmw gald to know you got it:thumb: Please remember not to use the Brinkman until you are fully awake! You don't wan to pull a TexasTB and blind yourself!

:rollinglaugh: ~ Sorry Chirs I couldn't help myself :giggle: