Who wants a Brinkman 14.99 plus shipping

Discussion in 'Tools - Machine Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detai' started by Tonya, Feb 10, 2008.

1. Duratys

Duratys Welcome to Detailing

Im game to have mine sent to Carlos. I actually have a couple unexpected days off at the end of this month to pick up a new work truck that happens to be in Calgary. I might be in a little late...say 9pm or so. If thats a problem we can work some other way to get it to me.

So do I pay Tonya or you Carlos? Lemme know and I will send some cash to whoever wants it.

Thanx again Tonya!!

2. Nica

Nica Banned

No worries Duratys, just give me a call and we can either meet some where, um...payment I'm easy either you can pay Tonya or I can pay Tonya and then you pay me up to you buddy :thumb:

3. howareb

howareb Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Thanks Thomas, more crap to buy. The 3M Sungun is great but I could not justify the price tag. This item however HMMMM.... The wife is going to kill me.:ar15: I will checkout Tuesday morning tomorrow Tuesday morning. HEHE

4. TexasTB

TexasTB Obsessive Detailer

I agree. Tonya is the retail bargain GURU. She is an A+++++ in my book, that's for sure!
    :flowers:

5. Tonya

Tonya Welcome to Detailing

aaahhhhhh Thanks :giggle:

OK Everyone start sending me your address, unless you know I already have it.
    I will work on getting some boxes :thud:

6. howareb

I went to Tuesday Morning (Fredricksburg, VA) today for the first time. What a messy store. It is very hard to find anything.

Anyhow I found a knock off version of the Brinkmann Dual Xeon named AutoTrend for $14.99 in my area (No Brinkmanns). It looks almost the same, I guess the optics are cheaper. I did not pick it up because I got a Brinkmanns already.

Tonya, you must live near the high class "Tuesday Morning" :D.

Next to the Tuesday morning" I went into the GoodWill store :eek: and "pickuped" a Window cleaning Wand for $6.00 though. Very good deal on that.

7. zoomzoom mazda5

zoomzoom mazda5 Wax on..Wax off

Found one today at Tuesday morning for 9.99! last one there! Thanks for the heads up Tonya and Motorcity!

8. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

FANTASTIC!!

That is a great find.. I think it is just so damn cool to network with you all and share not only process/product knowledge but also good deals!!!

9. Nica

Nica Banned

amen to that brotha :drinking: I think that's what forums should be all about but that's just my :2cents:

10. zoomzoom mazda5

The place look like a dump inside, but it only took me 10 mins to find it. Was trying to find some more there but their stock was out of it at that location. I never saw that store there before. I might have to keep a eye out for new places around my area because one never know's what can one find . I still looking for some Red clay magic (all the stores in my area are dropping it or out of stock). One place i found it wanted 45.00 bucks!!!!!! i might have to go online to AM and see their prices. Thanks !!!!!!!!

11. Tonya

ZoomZoom I had someone on the list by mistake. So if you are still interested let me know :thumb:

12. zoomzoom mazda5

Send you a PM.......

13. Tonya

:giggle: OK I missed that. Next up is ampbmw :thumb:

14. ampbmw

ampbmw DB Forum Supporter

hey is it 9.99 now? I'm still in either way if shipping is reasonable.

15. Tonya

Nope 12.99 (that is what I paid for them) and you can use the link to enter your zip code to check out shipping. I already put in the weight and my zip code. Just look a few posts back and you will see the USPS postal link :thumb:
    Here it is:
    USPS Postage Rate Calculator

16. DJ_JonnyV

DJ_JonnyV DB Forum Supporter

I think i found one today at my Tuesday Morning by work. Does it come in an AutoTrends packaging? It's billed as a dual halogen?

17. Tonya

D2G and Texas TB your will to out tomorrow :thumb:

18. Shuskan3

Shuskan3 Birth of a Detailer

That is the only one my tuesday morning has as well.... I went ahead and picked it up but I am not impressed, I am assuming that the brinkmann is better judging by the pictures I have seen.

19. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

paypal sent!!

20. howareb

Further up in the thread I stated that I found the same but it is a knock off. It is designed liked the brinkmanns but the optics are not as good.