Who uses Scholl Concepts Polishes

Discussion in 'Compounds, Polishes, Paint Cleaners, and Glazes' started by Danny, Oct 12, 2011.

1. cnut

cnut DB Forum Supporter

Does anyone know the difference between the spider pads and kompressor pads? They look similar to me or are my eyes just jacked up.

2. dr.jay

dr.jay Birth of a Detailer

Im in for a group buy if we get enough peeps

3. viOlaziOne

viOlaziOne Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I literally just found out about that site today and I'm pretty impressed .. not only do they offer Scholl but a few other items that I can't seem to find elsewhere .. wasn't sure at first if they would ship the the US but it appears that they do .. it's a great find to purchase some great products like Scholl

4. Danny

Danny Nuba Guru

Yup it is I think my girlfriend ordered me the 250g bottle trio for christmas.:p: LOL just messing with you :) Cnut sent me a few ounces of S17+ to play with and I have to say I love it, I honestly think it blows Menzerna Powerfinish out of the water (original formula).

5. cnut

cnut DB Forum Supporter

S17+ is a great polish to say the least! There are many polishes out there but in my opinion and with the knowledge I have gained thus far, S17+ is a very versatile and user friendly polish.

6. Danny

Danny Nuba Guru

Well I finally ordered them from Elite in the UK last wekk and got them in this pretty fast shipping:) I also got in my Dr, Colorchip in Azure Blue :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. cu2mike

cu2mike DB Forum Supporter

Nice! Welcome to the Scholl Concepts club!

8. Danny

Danny Nuba Guru

Thanks man I wanted to ask you what pad do you normally use S40 and S3Gold with. I am guessing a LC PFW or Yellow Uber for S3Gold and Blue or Black Uber for S40. I was using a sample of S17+ with Green Ubers on my Mach 1 last week and it worked great.

9. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Is that Dr. Colorchip any good?

10. cu2mike

I rarely use S40 to be honest. I find A15 finishes down pretty damn good on LC white pad

11. cu2mike

There was a discussion on my.is I believe, people say it works better on dark color cars vs light color cars.

12. Danny

Danny Nuba Guru

I actually found it to be pretty good its not super amazing like if you were to apply it wetsand, compound, polish and seal, but its a hell of alot better than just applying it with the factory applicator brush

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. cu2mike

Oh Danny, make sure you don't clay it ever again, lol.
    I've read horror stories online about the Dr. Colorchip being rubbed off by clay...

14. Danny

Danny Nuba Guru

Thanks for the tip, good thing is it only take about 10 minutes or less to do it over again:) I might hit that one later like the way Richy does his his scratch repairs

15. porta

porta Jedi Nuba

A17 is a AIO with silicone oils and S40 is a "pure polish", so its like apple and pears. But I agree, A15 finish out very nice if used properly.