White Pearl AMAZING PRICE!!

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by Dust2Glory, Jan 11, 2010.

1. michakaveli

michakaveli Welcome to Detailing

What else is recommended off the site. I know someone had recommended the waffle weave towels previously.

2. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

WW towels are nice, Menz polishes are somewhat cheap, scents are pretty good, glass cleaner is nice....hmm....APC, hmmm...all I have used and liked.

3. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

White Pearl is the very best Tire dressing I have ever used, the WW towels are also the best and the Citrus Wash is another must have. To me those three products are better than another manufacturer's product bar none.

4. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

The drying towels are second to none... I have about 30 of them and he just came out with some smaller ones.

His new glass cleaner formula is also bomb! And as JL said the citrus wash is great for LSP stripping, you can use it on wheels and I also use it for MF and pad washing.

Uh..... the mighty red apc is also really strong and i use it for tires, wheel wells and engine bays

5. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

i second the fact that the ww drying towels are great. i love them. and white pearl is an awesome tire dressing.

6. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

oh man i forgot about the citrus was how did I do that, that stuff is amazing! Great for LSP stripping, bug washing, wheels like d2d said...nice all around cleaner.

7. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Sounds like I need to get some of those waffle weaves!

8. michakaveli

Thanks guys... I have a gallon of the dressing and some of those waffle weave towels on their way.

9. spK

spK DB Forum Supporter

Piet, let me know if you're gonna order from showroomFX so we can split shipping.
    I might jump on some tire dressing.

10. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

I'm fixing to order some of the smaller drying towels and probably something else, and I will be in georgetown on friday if you wanna meet up and pick up anything you want to order. if I order today, i should have shipment by thursday

11. mutmanns

mutmanns DB Forum Supporter

I picked up a gallon of white pearl, glass cleaner, and a couple of the smaller waffle weaves. I keep hearing good things about all three. Can't beat the price on the white pearl. I hope it is as good as I hear.

12. P1et

13. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Got some WW in today from them and like the size, too bad he didnt have the smaller ones up when I ordered them as I would of gotten a few of those as well.

Piet, yes those are the ones!

14. michakaveli

Got my Tire dressing and waffle weave's in today, and got to try them out.

The waffle weave towels, are GREAT. They look basically the same as everything else out there, and my other waffle weave towels, but these grab the water VERY nicely. I currently have the Cobra "Guzzler" towels, 3 of them that are the yellowish color, and one green. I like the green one, nice on windows.

The tire dressing, I LOVE IT. I ordered the gallon size, so it came with a pump to extract the product from the container. I pumped some of this tire dressing into one of my 16oz. spray bottles and spray head (viton o-ring of course) from USPlastic, and misted some onto the supplied, Lake Country tire applicator.

I was impressed how easily the product instantly adhered to the tire and spread. As compared to my Opti-Bond solution (1:1, diluted with distilled water), the Tropi-Care dressing was slightly more aqueous, but MUCH easier to apply. For once, applying tire dressing for me was easy and enjoyable. Upon initial application, the look of the Tropi-Care dressing and Opti-Bond (diluted(1:1) appeared to be very similar. I'm curious to see how long it lasts, and how it will look tomorrow after it cures some more overnight.

15. Rennes

Rennes Jedi Nuba

if it last as long as the swissvax pneu, I might have a new product to use :)

16. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

From many reviews I have seen it does seem to last right around the length of time Pneu last. I have had some good durability out of White Pearl. Best out of all the dressings I have used.

17. spK

spK DB Forum Supporter

I'm iffy on the tire shine.
    Once applied it looked great but after driving through the rain one time. Tires lacked the shine factor it once initially had.

Went back to opti tire bond.

18. P1et

This might be dependent on the brand of tire. I have Michelin tires, and after applying Tropicare it most certainly will last.

It must be said, however, that just like with most tire dressings, the initial application must be followed by a second application after drying.

19. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Also dont forget proper tire cleaning, make sure the tire rubber is nice and clean of any old silicon that is caked in there...this will effect the look and lasting power of any tire shine.

Do a second application after a bout 2 hrs and you will get a nice even look.

20. michakaveli

I always apply 2 coats of dressing to each tire.