Which pressure washer to get

Discussion in 'Tools - Machine Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detai' started by MGEVOX, Oct 29, 2013.

1. MGEVOX

MGEVOX New Member

So I am looking at getting a pressure washer soon don't need anything crazy just using it mainly on two cars as detailing is not my job although sometimes it seems like I work to detail. So what I have come down to is the ar383 with ar's foam cannon which appears to be just like the MTM with their adapter on it. Wondering if you guys have any other suggestions.

2. Meticulous-Detail

Meticulous-Detail DB Forum Supporter

The AR 383 gets good reviews and I was looking at it too and comparing to the Greenworks 1700-PSI 1.4-GPM Electric Pressure Washer, which also gets good reviews and is in the same price range.

MGEVOX likes this.
  3. RDZL1

RDZL1 New Member

I just got the Greenworks 1700 and used it twice, no problems yet. The reason I got it was that it was cheap and it worked with Uber Foam gun.

4. MGEVOX

MGEVOX New Member

I will check that one out as well thanks guys.

5. NickBlaine

NickBlaine Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Looking on Amazon, the AR383 looks to have better reviews(although there aren't many). How would you be able to tell if these would be able to use a foam cannon?

6. Pureshine

Pureshine DB Pro Supporter

I have the Clean Force 1800 for over a year never a problem and works with the foam gun.

7. GDAL

GDAL Super Moderator

I just got a BE electric pressure washer from pressure washers direct. Similar design/build as the can am with lower specs (1500psi / 1.6gpm), but same build quality (IMO). Got it for $359 shipped to my door. It has a triplex pump that can be rebuilt. I'm a happy camper. I also bought quick disconnects at Northern Tool for my foam cannon.

boredstudent3 likes this.
  8. MGEVOX

MGEVOX New Member

When I looked there was almost 400 reviews for it. And it uses a proprietary connector that is 15mm so you either need to order their adapter or cannon direct from them I think I would opt for the cannon since it looks about identical to the MTM one and is a minimal price difference.