What will do the trick on these?

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by dsms, Mar 21, 2008.

1. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

The WB should be here Monday, Ill give it a go on the tough stuff at 4:1 and then about 10:1 for regular duty jobs.

2. Nica

Nica Banned

Tarminotor has performed quite well for me in the past, sometimes it may require multiple applications of Tarminator but usually gets the job done.

3. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

I ordered a few things including 1 gal of megs WB from amazon. All of my order shipped from seperate retailers but of course the one who I ordered WB from for some reason denied my order. I need to know where I can buy a gallon of WB shipped quick and ADS I already checked is out of gallon size.

4. Tonya

Tonya Welcome to Detailing

Did you try or do you have DG 501? It worked better for me than the AIO :thumb: AL suggested it for me and it worked great! I used a small stiff nylon brush I found at Lowes. There were 3 in a pack, one nylon, one for brass and one for steel. It was in the car care section. Good luck!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. richy

richy Guest

Tonya..that's a great tip..thanks for sharing. The results speak for themselves.:applause2:

6. exoticGuy

exoticGuy Birth of a Detailer

I use Car Brite wheel acid when it's called for, which is very rare. That stuff I have mixed quite strong (1:1), to the extent where I have to clean out the spray nozzle everytime I use it, or the acid will eat away the moving mechanisms in it. I've been using it for years though, so I've figured the dos and don'ts to it!