What is the best window cleaner?

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by pokerfad, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Erik Mejia

Erik Mejia Obsessive Detailer

Mark V Window Sheen, Meguiar's D120, and 3D's 50:1 concentrate are among the best and most cost effective.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

2. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

3. Rennes

Rennes Jedi Nuba

You know, I picked up some CG Glasswerkz from one of the many packages I got when I went to the UPS store down in the states. I thought this product was soooo hyped up when reading the description on their site.

I mist it on my window and first, you notice how nice it smells. Like, diving in a basket full of ripped fruits :p and then the windows is streaking like crazy. I much prefer my stoner's glass cleaner.

Maybe my windows were too dirty, maybe I didn't put too much? Maybe it had to be dilluted? I don't know, i'll have to try it out again since I got a gallon of it ...

4. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

A really good friend sent me a nice sample amount of this product. I had used Meguairs detailers line for 3 years, but this stuff is really good. A lot of a glass cleaner imo though comes down to your process. I know I have read that a lot of people love Stoners, but I never had good luck with that cleaner.