What did you get in the mail today?

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Protodetailing., Oct 4, 2011.

1. GDAL

GDAL Super Moderator

the plan is to use Wolf's body wrap topped with Permanon as my Winter LSP. The other vehicle will get the usual 2-3 coats of Collinite 845. Trying to do a long-term assessment on both combos.

2. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

Im probably going to do the wolfs on my new truck, i thought about aquartz, but honestly Wolfs seems to sheet better, and since this will live outside that is big factor.

3. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

Well this what I got before I left for vacation. A little B-Day present to my self !!!

[​IMG]

4. rwisejr

Sounds like a nice combo .Keep us posted as I picked up those 2 products in the last couple of weeks.

5. Wheelz25

Wheelz25 Jedi Nuba

have that steamer...very useful tool

6. Kilo6_one

The other thing I liked about WOLF's is the entire line is very easy to understand, and the support products that are offered really help the longevity, since this truck will actually see snow, dirt, mud, and get used I am not as worried about scratch resistance verus sheeting and ease of cleaning.

7. Stokdgs

Stokdgs Detail Master

Wow, you hit the Jackpot !!! :)

Also have that VX5000 and it works really great for me too. Now you need to go find that cheap 89cent Distilled Water Gallon jugs for it. ! :)
    It has a ton of brushes, and things, extensions so you can do floors, etc, I guess. I find after using it for a few years, that I only use maybe 3 tools, the big triangular brush that I put a white towel on it, to steam clean leather, the smaller triangular brush for loosening up dirty carpets real fast, and the 1-hole spray wand to do all the rest of the interior cleaning, like vents, dirty cup holders, consoles, door and trunk jambs, etc..
    Looks like you also got the Renny Doyle video on how to use the steamer? He uses the exact one we have too ! He has modified the covering on his hose so that it doesn't get damaged easily, and sells the hoses separately I think.

You are going to have fun with all your loot, dude !!! :)

Dan F

8. rwisejr

Yes I already have a few gallons of Distilled water from Wally World . I picked this up from KenB for an awesome price and all of the extra goodies that he through in. Can't wait to use it. I figure between this and My Aztec Hotrod i very well covered

9. dblackn

dblackn Two Bucket System Washer

I got some goodies in the mail today!
    6261507543_6acbbd8df8_b.jpg
    Thanks to TWISTEDFRAME and ifish1:thumb:

10. tfish1

tfish1 Birth of a Detailer

Happy to trade with you anytime dblackn

11. JoeyV

JoeyV Welcome to Detailing

I got a court summoning to testify against one of the 7 guys that jumped me 2 years ago. :)

12. Socal Brian

Socal Brian DB Forum Supporter

A flyer for the markets (Advo) and my credit card bill!

13. Kilo6_one

I still get correction/court notices for people that I sent to prison who are coming up for parole, from 1998........... last guy who came up for parole was stabbed 12 times in the neck the day before I had to go to the hearing; needless to say he died and I stopped getting notices about him.

Today I got a case for my new S2, some LEDs and more bills.

14. Socal Brian

more court time = $$$= detailing supplies (lol) :shrug:

15. Kilo6_one

No, im a civilian now..... I do not get paid, its more to show up and say, this guy is an asshat for raping his wife and beating up his father, then stealing his credit card and racking up thousands of dollars. Its worth it sometimes to donate your time.

16. Socal Brian

Now that's what I call donating for a good cause!! lol

17. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

2 liters of permanon

18. Kilo6_one

PLEASE! im addicted to that stuff............

19. Paul S

Paul S Birth of a Detailer

My SEMA pass came last week along with a new gear set for my shop garage door opener. Some day I'll learn to post pictures.

20. v|nsan|ty

v|nsan|ty Obsessive Detailer

A 2 oz. bottle of touch up paint from paintscratch.com and a new relay for my 6K DRL kit that didn't fix my problem with the kit. Fail.