What car wash shampoo do you use?

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by Misha, Oct 6, 2008.

1. Purplewidow

Purplewidow Obsessive Detailer

shocked no one said p21s yet

pro's- super gentile, nice suds not too much, doesn't strip wax, no over powering smell.

con's- expensive, only small bottle

I love this stuff.. it doesn't strip any wax and it suds up nice with larger suds instead of a million small bubbles.

Swissvax car bath

I LOVE this stuff.

pro's- suds up well and the lubricity is awesome, the smell is great and it leaves the car feeling great without stripping wax when not tripling the recommended dose

cons- expensive, only in small bottle's 250 and 500ml i believe, says to use such a small amount(2 cap fulls) i use 3-4 without stripping wax..if i use 1-2 not enough lubricity.. the caps on the SV bottles are super small.. and if they want to use cap sizes why have a pressure top which snaps open to stream out liquid?

but this stuff is awesome..probably my favorite shampoo with p21s a close second..i really love this stuff b/c i never strip any wax of with either..for that i use cwg.

2. mfh

mfh Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I bought simoniz car wash at canadiantire and I think its crap and cleaning the car! Will just use it until its done and move onto somehting else. Any suggestions?

3. bigpoppa

bigpoppa Jedi Nuba

Well, how about you read the 21 posts before yours in this thread?

4. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

Best idea I've heard all day...

5. mfh

mfh Any Rag Vehicle Washer

thank you

6. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

(swissvax) buys there tubs/ and bottles from an outside vender there basicly cosmetic bottles they told me . when i called swissvax...

7. bentley147

bentley147 Jedi Nuba

megiuars is looking good everytime i do car espeacially a dark colored one pros: good suds,smells cons: havent found them yet !!!