"Wet Obsession"

Discussion in 'Last Steps: Waxes, Sealants, and Coatings' started by jshillin, Apr 11, 2008.

1. jshillin

jshillin Birth of a Detailer

Finally got around to using "Wet Obsession". I only got to do the driver side of the car because it was getting ready to rain. But I got half done in time to take a few pics. I have to say that the wax was super easy to apply/remove and added nice wetness. I even applied it thick on some spots and let it sit thick for about 15 minutes and it was still extremely easy to wipe off.
    I didn't do any correction, this was just applying nuba to the car after it was ONR'd. It hasn't had anything on it since first week of November and yesterday was the first time it was washed since early February...

Here's just a couple pics, they aren't the greatest because I had no sun at all, but you can tell that it added nice wetness and depth. Definitely a nice wax for the money!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Looks great Jason!!!!!!!!! I know you were going crazy just finally getting out and detailing!!!

3. Smith2287

Smith2287 Welcome to Detailing

Looks great man:applause2:

4. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Wow that looks amazing

5. Al-53

Al-53 Welcome to Detailing

yes it does..I am Impressed ...it has a nice look to it...actually pretty deep looking also...I think its a winner ..it looks great on that blue...and for just a wash...nice

AL

6. Obsessive Detail

Obsessive Detail Pro Detailer - Lifetime Member

That looks sweet Jason! I glad you finally got to try it out bud!

7. Cooter

Cooter Guest

i wonder what it will do if you take it off with OID

8. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

Very nice looking wax.

9. joep

joep Welcome to Detailing

i really like the looks of the wax..it looks wet sorta like a pool of water and the color of the car is perfect for showing of the wax...Good Job !!!!!!!

Congrats!!!!!!!!! looks like you have a nice product Juztang...

10. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

that blue color is teasing! I want '08 Accord in that color!