Weekend Optimum Specials!!!

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Obsessive Detail, Apr 4, 2008.

1. Obsessive Detail

Obsessive Detail Pro Detailer - Lifetime Member

After many requests I decided to put a special on No Rinse for the weekend. I also decided to put Optimum Instant Detailer 17 oz. and 32 oz. on sale as well.

I will have the new Optimum Power Clean 17 oz. and Gallon sizes in stock on Monday.

Here is a link to the specials....Optimum

2. Chris@Optimum

Chris@Optimum DB Certified Manufacturer

I just used the PowerClean today 3:1 on wells and on a mat with greasy residue. Worked very well, but not any better than other APC's. I guess it's just Optimum's version. I will use it on wheels tomorrow and maybe that'll be the advntage, one product that replaces 2-3. I'm very pleased with the Optimum line as a whole.

3. Obsessive Detail

I just talked to David about the Power Clean yesterday. He said it works best on bugs and on cleaning wheels and tires. I can't wait to try it out.

4. Chris@Optimum

So you can use it on paint? For bugs do you have to pre rinse? Will it remove tar? I'm getting excited about it, I didn't know it was THAT versitle.:applause:

5. DieselMDX

DieselMDX Obsessive Detailer

yeah i have 2 gallons of megs apc and am happy but the qd does sound interesting. i got a sample from cooter looking to try it over concours but i am in love with 425 so i might not change

6. Obsessive Detail

Yep you can use it on paint, he said just prespray and let it sit for a few seconds and the bugs wipe right off. I'm pretty sure it is supposed to work really well on tar too. It can also be used on engines and on the interior.

7. Chris@Optimum

Thanks Justin!

8. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Diesel,
    The OID is just awesome!!! Its insane how slick it is. Its one of the few products I've ordered a gallon of.

9. DieselMDX

DieselMDX Obsessive Detailer

good to know thanx

10. Obsessive Detail

Everyone that I've talked to that have used the FK and the Optimum Detailer now prefers the Optimum. I think it adds a lot more slickness than the FK.

11. Chris@Optimum

Agreed on OID, it seems to get slicker a little while after application. Very impressive results for effort applied!

12. shadybreal

shadybreal Two Bucket System Washer

what's your price on ONR in gallon?

13. Anthony

Anthony Birth of a Detailer

The new Optimum Power Clean does work nicely on bugs, both paint and glass, but it is best to give the area a pre-rinse and to make sure you have your Power Clean mixed correctly. Also it's best to use on cool surfaces.

I would not use it on fabric and carpets, not that it will harm the fabric, but because you'll want to be able to fully rinse and remove the Power Clean as any left residue may attract dirt again faster.

Optimum has a dedicated carpet/fabric cleaner in beta testing right now that will fill that void.

There are a few things coming out of testing soon that many of you guys are really going to love and appreciate. I'd love to mention everything in the works but I'm told I can't say anything more about it:whistle:

Great to see that so many of you like the OID:applause2:

Anthony

14. Obsessive Detail

I have the ONR gallons on sale for $34 right now.

15. Gemini13

Gemini13 Obsessive Detailer

I can tell you that at 3:1 it cleans leather and vinyl like a mofo. I have some DP interior cleaner that I first tried to use and it did a solid job but there was some stains and built up dirt that it couldn't touch. I had just got the Power Clean in the mail so I mixed some up and wow. You could actually see the the clean marks where it ran down the leather seats after I wiped it off. Still have the new OCW and OID to try out but my first impression with the Power Clean is very positive.